Claire's death

The traffic was a bit depressing at the time so I had to painfully slow down sometimes. I annoyed alot of drivers with my constant beeping. By the time I reached blue street, it was already seven pm night was already encroaching.

I took out my phone and dialed her number again since the alley was empty. This time , the phone was answered.
"Where are you?" I quickly asked. An eery silence answered me, only the occasional sounds of birds chirping.
"Claire?. are you there?" I asked again. The other end hung up the phone. Something was seriously wrong , someone else just answered Claire's phone.

She called me an hour ago for me to meet her here, she had to be around this vicinity. I figured since I heard bird chirps over the phone, she had to be somewhere with some trees apart from the forest. The place I could think of was the chapel.

I raced down the alley after my nose had picked a human scent. I found an old man gloriously smoking, his clothes were dirty and rugged. He was real harmless. He subconsciously backed off thinking I was a thief.
"I've got... no ..... money" he stuttered " just a cigar"
" I'm not here to steal from you..." I replied
" Have you seen a dark haired girl, this height pass through here? " I motioned with my hands.

The old man was terrified I wasn't here to rob him
" She looked terrified, your girlfriend? "
So he saw her.
" None of your business" I growled as I began getting agitated
" A man took her ..... said he was the brother when he saw me gawk" the old man replied fear setting in
" Where did they go? "
" That.... that way.. " he pointed on the chapel's direction.
I was already speeding off running to the designated point.

I slowed down to a halt when my nose caught the scent of blood. For once, I was glad that I was a werewolf , no scent could miss my sharp nose. The scent grew stronger and stronger as I entered the chapel. I switched on my phone's light as I went behind the chapel, towards the graveyard. I jumped over some graves and stopped where the scent of blood concentrated behind a headstone.

I hesitated and took a deep breath before I slowly approached the tombstone. My eyes widened as my hands started trembling making my phone fall on the ground. I wouldn't miss her face even in a million people. Now her face was bloodied, her whole body was. Her left side of the chest had a hole , her chest was ripped out.

For a while, I just stood there my mind racing as I watched her dead body. I didn't even know whether to cry or go in a murdering spree. Tears involuntarily streaked out of my widened eyes as I fell limply on my knees beside her. I cupped her face in my arms and wept.

My nose caught the whiff of recent sexual intercourse. Her trouser was ripped apart. She was raped then brutally murdered. A faint perfume of the attacker's lingered around, I would never forget the scent.

My wolf was struggling to gain control of my body, this was unexpectable. My eyes became blood shot out of anger , my breathing more ruffled. About some minutes later, I heard the sound of police siren which was followed by flashlights flooding the graveyard.