Prophecy

"I see you've learned how to connect with us" the woman spoke. The one from my dreams and visions. Today, she was with alpha Maddox only, and she was smiling.
" who made those stupid rules..." I started getting angry. Of course they couldn't see the current state of my body, only my likeness was in this dimension. And it wasn't that I learned how to come here, I passed out. Whenever I pass out, I come here.
" what rules?" The woman asked still with the same smile.
"The ones that insane alpha made....torturing and killing rogues" I shouted
"You mean Eric Ferson?" alpha Maddox asked
"He's sick...why is he leading  them?"
"He's strong....that's an obvious reason" the woman shrugged. That meant no one was stronger than him in that pack, no wonder he did what he want.

"I suppose you put this werewolf thing in me?" I asked the woman
She nodded.
"Then get it out of me....you can't walk freely in a forest just because you are a werewolf"
"What do you mean" she asked
I first took a deep breath
"I got lashed by a silver whip, I drank a weird stuff that tasted like thorns, I got showered by extremely cold water which is very rude by the way, electrocuted, pierced and stabbed by a knife and finally beaten like a thief. The other thing is that I can't seem to be healing at all" I paused to sigh
" I might as well be dead by now...have you ever lingered between life and death? No, you haven't..because you are sitting here in all your smiliness "

"What is happening?" The woman turned to look at alpha Maddox with a stern face
"Which pack?" she asked
"Its Shaman pack?" he answered. The next moment was full of silence, alpha Maddox didn't dare to speak even. The woman was currently closing her eyes. She opened them a while later.

"No outside help goddess....you can't do that......it'll be very catastrophic" alpha Maddox bent on one knee, he was begging.
"The supernatural council will find out, the other two heads won't like it."

"You have to pull through....only you can save our kind from the prophet" the woman  who was now a moon goddess said solemnly. All this while I've been talking to a goddess and I never knew.
"Uhm what prophecy?" I asked
" you'll know soon enough....when it starts happening. I can't help you but I'm sorry for what has happened" she said
"How is sorry supposed to help me....might as well heal me ,you are a goddess after all"
"I'm sure you'll find a way...you are smart" she smiled all over, it was now her thing.

Before I could even reply, I was pushed to reality.