Corrupt officials

" Who the hell are you?" I snapped

" You must be Samael Phantom, you have made quite a reputation for yourself" the vampire who sat on my chair smiled

" That doesn't answer my question" I growled

" Rumors don't lie, you have quite the temper" he smiled again. 

I made way towards them, the closest than any other were wolf in the room.

" You have two minutes to talk before I escort you out of my pack myself" I squinted my eyes. Admittedly, I didn't like how they made my pack react.

" You don't know us, do you?" the one who sat on my desk said in a british accent. I shook my head to deny knowledge.

The one sitting on my chair stood up and circled to me.

"  The recent activities that have been going around here have gathered a considerable amount of attention. We came to make a deal with you…" he put an arm over my shoulder in a friendly way " more of arbitrate but leant on one side kind of way"

The council, I registered.

" We came up with a decision….."

" You haven't heard my side of the story yet" I interrupted.

" No matter which side we look with, you are the one in the wrong. You entered their territory first , you killed some of them." The british vampire who sat on my desk said.

" They kidnapped a human" I said suprised. Wasn't the council supposed to be just? Some sort of supernatural law enforcement?

" Their business was none of yours" he retorted

" So you are saying humans don't matter to you?"

"That's beside the point ….. gentlemen" the one standing went and stood behind the other.

" I'll inform you about the decision" he said. I felt really suprised and angered by these guys. They didn't put at all human life in their eyes. They were corrupted officials.

" Since you attacked and kill….."

" They provoked me" I interjected angrily " I suppose you knew that one of them killed my human girlfriend and you just assumed it?"

" Humans weren't part of the treaty" he said

" What's your decision?" I sighed

The vampire smiled then began

" We sat with the vampires, they agreed unanimously. You let this matter off, the vampires won't attack you and you won't do the same, the council forgets about it. It's a win win for all of us….. mostly you"

I took a moment to look at him ridiculously

" Alphas were supposed to protect their pack….this is a chance to prevent it from the consequences of your actions"

" So , you are suggesting I let this matter off….just like that?" I frowned

" You should think of your p…."

" They killed my girlfriend, part of my family are now in the hospital because of an accident caused by them, they made an attempt on my life using my little sister. You suggest I just let that be?" I shouted.

" For Ashley?" The vampire shrugged.

My heart stopped for a moment

" Yeah, we also heard about that" he smiled. " I think whatever you were offered was a good deal"

"Ridiculous" I chuckled.

" I have a message to the person who sent you..no one triffles with my family and goes scott free. So whatever I'm going to do next is on them, they shouldn't have hurt my family, I don't need some mysterious council to decide for me." 

" The council won't let this…"

" I didn't catch your name….may I call you Tom?" 

The vampire opened his mouth agape in protest

" Tom, I don't care." I said silently then went over to sit on my chair.

" The council will…." the british vampire started

" Tommy." I said earning a death glare from him

" Tommy and Tom, you are starting to get on my nerves. I don't want to have to escort you out myself. You are disturbing us"

Ignoring them, I looked at Wellington who was inwardly holding a laughter

" Wellington, go make sure the pack duties go on as usual. The visitors will know their way out"

I could sense some pride come from my pack members, they were proud that I wasn't an alpha who chickens out. The pack members dispersed under Wellington's orders leaving the three of us in my office.

" You are going to regret this" with that sentence from the british vampire, they flashed away.