killing the vampires

The basement was larger than usual, it had a large empty hallway then at the furthest end , row of caged cells. It reeked of blood and death. Vampires were in the twelve rooms which adjacently faced each other on the hallway making six rooms on each side. From the number of thoughts I heard, they were many. More than twice a dozen strong vampires, that was one piece of information Lucas never knew about. We were about to face the strongest vampires and we were outnumbered three to one.
" They are many of them, I can sense it" wellington mind linked me.

" There are averagely three to two vampires in each room and there are eight of us. Pair up into twos and we attack the first four rooms, try to maintain the silence. Derrick, you with me" I said then made way into the first room. I broke the lock then entered the room all smiles. Three vampires were currently naked on three bathtubs filled with brownish liquid. The smell made me want to sneeze. I closed the door behind me and snapped my fingers at the vampires who had their eyes closed. They flashed away from their tubes when they saw us, they were attacking us. Two vampires rushed towards me while one went to Logan. I quickly picked a pair of scissors from the floor and used it as a weapon to stab the first vampire on his chest.

He didn't have a beating heart so the stab did not harm him in the slightest. It only slowed him as I stabbed the other on his neck. I ditched the scissors realizing it was of no use and used my arms to snap their necks. The good thing is that they didn't shout at all when they died, they thought they would handle us.

We were the first to go to the next room and kill two vampires who were in there.
" Fighting beside you is so cool, I'm really learning alot " Logan said as we entered our third room.
I only smiled at him. Four vampires? I widened my eyes
" I think we are in the wrong room" Logan said out loudly. Wellington and Jake were toying with only one vampire which was so unfair to us.
" Alpha Samael," one of the vampires I recognized from the restaurant shrieked. He looked at my bloodied fighting suit and he knew something was gravely wrong.
" What are you doing here?" he asked as the other three vampires regarded us with hostility.
" Logan, guard the door. No one gets out" I said then rushed at them.

The vampires this time were stronger than the ones we faced before, more troublesome. I got hit a couple of times by the fast freaks but I managed to kill them off , one by one. I wasn't good at battle skills, but my mind was exceptional. I learnt how to prevent your moves from reaching me , so if one made a mistake of making a killing move, I would learn it from your mind and use it to kill you before you do so. All the vampires I killed today died suprised. Logan killed the guard while he was trying to escape and alert the others.

We were all bloodied when we got out, Sheld , Muss, wellington and Jake were also out.
" Anyone seen Arnold and his dad?" I asked the men here
" Lucas and Derr….."
" Shit" I cursed as I rushed to the last remaining room where I heard the sounds of someone being given a beating. I kicked the door open only to find Arnold and Vlad sitting watching how my men were being beaten by three of his vampires. Lucas had bruises while Derrick had a deep gush of wound on his upper thigh. They stopped immediately I entered.