Taking over the pack 1

" Believe me, I was having a hard time putting an act before you" Paul said his eyes getting deadly. Now I knew why the bald man looked at me with regret. Looking at the other bulky men standing behind him, I felt kinda wary. They were more experienced at werewolf stuff .
" Today I'm feeling happy, so I'll give you one chance to tell me why you are here, pack borders can be sensed from far away" he said sitting on the other chair.
" I'm was just passing by... I'm from the town by the way. Where's your alpha?" I asked
" Bullshit" he shouted standing up toppling his chair in the process. I was lost as to why he was so angry.
" I'm serious, I study  at Raptors. I was running around when I found you guys" I shrugged innocently.

One of the men handed the beta a silver whip.
" are you going to whip me now?" I smiled
" you have ten seconds" he said twirling  the whip around his arm.
" your helpers? " I pointed at the men
" seven seconds"
" I told you already... what do you want to hear? " I sighed defeatedly
" Is it Pital pack? "
" What is Pital pack? " I asked. I was getting confused by the minute.
" Earlier this week, eight rogues attacked our pack.... "
" What does that have to do with me? " I stood up my rage starting to build up. The men made fighting stance. The beta looked at me for a minute or longer his eyes flickering with anger.
" I'm here because I was excited to meet more of my kind and your leader "
" let's do it the hard way then" the beta guy said coldly and took a step back.
" chain him"

" you are making a mistake" I said backing up against the wall
" I already told you why I am here... what else do you want to know" . The beta only spared a glance at me before he ripped his shirt. One of the men made for my arm, I missed and delivered a punch to his gut which made him fall down coughing.
" I don't want to hurt anyone" I said .
One of the men came at me punches all over his fists. I managed to roll over and miss it but something hit the back of my head so hard I fell back down. My vision got a bit blurry such that the kick that followed afterwards hit me sooner than I expected. I was hit again which made me go blank again. I felt strong arms hold on to mine, the next thing I knew, I was hanging by my hands tied to chains.

I felt the back of my head throb with pain.
"You hit me bro" I shouted angrily at one of the men who carried a steel rod.  " you hit my head... twice"
I turned to look at the Beta since he ordered it. I only heard a whooshing sound before a stinging lash landed on my body across my chest. My shirt had been thrown. I muffled a scream , the pain was so much I felt like crying.
" Back to serious business.... why are you here?" he asked preparing to lash again. The previous lash wasn't even healing, the red line across my chest was still there. It was so stinging painful I felt like an enraged bull. Was that whip coated with some sort of acid poison?
" I told you already" I gritted my teeth. The man raised the whip again making me widen my eyes at it
"wait... wait... I'll talk" but the whip  landed nevertheless on my upper thighs . My eyes reddened as I tugged the chains holding me vigorously. The tip of the whip touched the most sensitive part of my body. I was very angry and hurt.

"now talk..."
" fuck you" I cursed loudly." don't you fucking understand English? I was just passing by you piece of dog shit". When I get pissed off, I get reckless, I throw caution to the wind. The man sighed then prepared to lash me again. This time I just stared directly in his eyes not afraid of the lash. But that didn't  mean it wasn't still painful. I let out a loud shout when he lashed my face. My nose broke into a fountain of blood. I could feel my body start to shift unwillingly. The fourth lash on my chest did it, fur started sprouting out of my skin as claws came out of my fingers. I tugged the chains so strongly that it halfway came out of the wall.

I roared tugging the chain on my right arm till it came off the wall. I fumed as I glared at the men who were backing up, including Paul. It took a while for me to realize the state of my body, that was what that frightened the men. I was something in between human and a golden wolf. I knew I looked terrifying. The men exited the room one by one warily, Paul was the last to go out locking the door behind him. I fell down tired, the energy I expended pulling the chains was alot. I was so tired that I fell asleep.