Division

Wellington mind linked me that everything was ready. The arena went silent when I entered. Rumors about me waging a war against the vampires was all over, different versions were being spread.

" First I want to thank you for coming at a such short notice but the matter at hand is of importance to our pack. Secondly, I want to clear all rumors you might have heard. I'm not starting a war, my actions are my responsibility and I will shoulder them personally. The measures that will be taking place after this meeting are just precautionary measures in case things get out of hand"
Murmurs and whispers started.

" Why is the human here? Was he worth breaking the peace treaty?"  an old man shouted. He voiced the same opinions most of the pack members thought, he was the only one courageous enough to stand up.
" I say we take the human to the vampires and suggest our peace continuity." He added.
Personally, I thought mr woods was worth every ounce of my help. No freaking way I'm doing what the old man says.

" I thought we accepted you as our alpha so that you would protect us. Just some days and you are already leading us to a war. We thought you would put the pack first against personal vendettas"  the man continued to taunt. My breathing began getting rugged at his talk. He was inwardly suggesting that I step down and leave the pack. Wellington was going to take action but I stopped him.

" As I said, no one has to go to war .... I'll take the responsibility. " I repeated sternly
" No one touches Mr Woods and Cassandra.... If any one dares lay a finger on them" I growled. I made sure the threat was clear enough before I left for home.