Human delegate

" We heard what happened, I'm so sorry" Cruiz said. Immediately I came into the class, him and Shurk approached.
" I'm fine.." just thinking about attacking some vampires tonight, I thought in my mind
" Next month we have end exams,are you prepared?"
" End exams?" I shrieked, days really went by fast " are you sure?"
" The timetable's already out " Shurk smiled.
" How about you two come at my place today night, we'll do some reviews" Cruiz suggested.
"It's a good generous idea but...I'm busy tonight" I bitterly smiled. Cruiz's face dropped.
" How about next week, I'll be free" I said
" Next week is next month so exams start on Monday,"
" You made next month seem like some days off I didn't know it was only two days off" I sighed
" Sunday?"
" Sunday's good" Shurk said
" Cruiz?"
" Sunday afternoon till late at night, deal?" Cruiz smiled.
" Deal"
At the moment, Mrs Lincoln entered the class. She looked around for a moment then started.
" On Monday you'll be sitting for your first paper for the final exams. A majority of you have been good at classwork but the minority of you , not so much. The exams will determine whether you'll go to a good university or get a job at a coffee shop. It will also determine if we stay on top of the school's record or not, the choice is up to you. I'm not going to tell you to study hard…." She turned to look at me. " It'll be a miracle if you could turn the tide in the last days. I'm going to tell you to use everything you have learnt because this won't be just a test for brains but how you would apply what you are taught in real life. Considering I finished all my sessions yesterday, today I won't teach. My period will be for self reflection and asking clarifications on questions you don't understand." She went over and sat at her desk.
" Oooh, I forgot. Samael Phantom you are needed at the principal's office"

What does the principal want me for? I asked myself as I went to the his office. Or because I've missed class many times since I came here, maybe a suspension for threatening miss lincoln and beating Rodriguez. I knocked the door timidly.
" Come in" I heard him say.
" Mr. Samael, have a seat" he beamed.
Mr Samael? I was suprised. I took a seat cautiously.
" I'm sorry about what happened, you have my condolences" he said almost respectfully which freaked me out, he was a my principal.
" Why are you acting that way?" I asked
" Ooh, I know about you. You are the new alpha"

I widened my eyes in surprise
" Long story short, I'm a human delegate assigned by the government to oversee supernatural activities in Tenac"
" You are what? ...are you kidding me?"
" And I need your help" he said. He wasn't lying at all
" How are you just a principal?"
" I have stayed here for long, I started as a teacher to cover my status then rose to principal after twelve years. "
" Right now I need your help"

" How am I supposed to help you principal ruttolf" I asked
" Ruttolf's just fine." he smiled " I suppose you heard about the murders that happened here a decade ago"
" What about it?"
" This is the case, we have been experiencing murders around recently. I have a feeling that it would turn to the massacre similar to ten years ago"
" How so?"
" Just in a week, seven murder cases have been reported. All bodies drained of blood "
" The vampires " I almost growled
" The last time this happened, the vampire population was surging . The need for each vampire to become stronger made humans start to be drained oftenly. I requested the former alpha for help in the matter but I think they had some kind of agreement with the vampires so he didn't help...when things started getting worse, I contacted the government for help. As you well know, humans aren't strong enough to handle them,we don't even have the right weapons to handle them. The officers they sent were murdered as well. The government sent more officers again, some got killed but some were spared . It was a miracle that the killings stopped abruptly with no more bodies. But a lot had already been killed"

The graves at the church and why my dad thought Tenac was a haven for stranger things. The vampires are the reason for the genocide.
" How can I help?" I asked. I really didn't care if the treaty would be broken again or not. Justice for humans had to be serve
" I don't know" the principal sighed " I don't know how to protect humans …. Think of something but please help us" he begged
We couldn't go on a war with the vampires, not just yet. But they have proven how much of a menace to the human society they are.
" How about the sheriff?...have you spoken to him?"
" One of my duties is to also prevent humans from knowing about you...to avoid raising panic" he replied
" I'll see what I can do" I said
" May I leave?"
" At your wish" he said . I stood up and left the office. My plans seemed to get messed as I knew more. But my plan tonight still stays. I just have to add some changes to it.