mystic creature 2

If you're reading this then I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your consistency in reading my book. I'm so grateful. If I just knew everyone of you then I would thank each and every one individually. I'm also so happy that I've reached this far, and this is possible because of you guys. Lots of love.

The next chapter is a huge turn in my story. Samael Phantom's life changes drastically as new plot settings set in. The next chapter will be the start of Samael's fame across the globe, love , betrayal, revenge and power. I wouldn't want to spoil the fun by telling you more , I suggest you buckle up and start the ride in Samael's adventure.

The following is a continuation of the last chapter.

Police cars were at the front gate when we arrived. I spotted Uncle Stark , he was currently conversing with the principal. Three bodies wrapped in white sheets were being loaded in an ambulance.
"where were you guys?" immediately uncle Stark saw us, he rushed over worry written all over his face.
"I was worried, the principal said you just left. Are you alright?"
"Kirely is dead" I said blankly. The girl who we just enjoyed with a meal together on Saturday evening, gone just like that.
Uncle Stark took one look at his daughter then hugged her.
"I'm so sorry honey" he murmured

"her body is in the woods" I said. Some to coroners quickly rushed of into the forest.
"Are you hurt?" Uncle Stark asked
"it's not my blood, .... it's all my fault, she panicked and I couldn't stop her" Kate started sobbing again, she trembled maybe due to the fact that her best friend just got murdered right before her. I could imagine the ordeal she was going through.
"can you tell us what happened" uncle Stark asked. Kate took a while to recollect herself
"We were sorting out news from the weekend when we heard the watchman scream.. when I peeked over by the window, I saw about a dozen men rush into the school..."
"can you remember how they looked like?" Uncle Stark motioned a certain deputy to start noting down.
"uhm... they all wore black, they were macho as well. There was one woman though, she smoked by the van's door while the men ran into the school. She had a purple eyepatch "
Uncle Stark nodded knowingly towards the deputy
"We hid when we saw one of the men approach, we managed to push the table by the door. He crashed the door open. He snatched Lisa by her neck,he looked...strange,like he was in between an animal and human.....I became terrified , I took Kirely's arm and rushed outside to the forest. " Kate paused to take a breath
" the woman killed Kirely? "the deputy sheriff asked
" a wolf did... "
the deputy sheriff and uncle Stark. exchanged weird looks
" a big brown wolf killed her" she said

"how!?..." the deputy started
"she's a kid, cut her some slack" I noticed Kate was on the verge of tearing up again, I couldn't bear to see her recall what she experienced again. The deputy just couldn't notice that.
"Sam, I'll ask my colleague to take you guys home. ..." Uncle Stark said
".. and Sam, thank you"

Meryln was already home by the time we arrived. She was all nervous. She hugged Kate as she broke into sobs once again.
"are you okay Sam?" she asked.
"I just need a little rest.." I said. I was actually starting to get dizzy. My vision was also kinda glitching everytime. I staggered to my room and did my best to try and keep myself awake. I was starting to feel numbed from my legs upwards, my mind was blanking out. I didn't even know when I fell on my bed.

The last thing I remembered was darkness clouding my consciousness.