vengeance

I left for the stairs that led me to a large hallway. I recognized the room paul tortured me in, I felt like I really needed to avenge the injustice done to me. I opened it and darted my eyes around. I picked a steel bat and swirled it around playfully, I'm so going to enjoy this.

The hallway was deserted, everyone was at the top most floor for the event so I wasn't noticed by anyone. I whistled as my nose led me to the kitchen area, roasted meat, so alluring. My stomach grumbled as if supporting my thoughts. Just how long had I stayed hungry?

Over eighteen or so thoughts hit me when I stood by the kitchen's door. I racked my brain on the best way to enter without being noticed but I found none. I was bound to be found anyway so I did what I did best, carelessly run into the crocodile's mouth.

The scent of food was thicker in the kitchen, literally screaming at my stomach to deliver them from their sweetness.
I continued humming as I made way to a large chunk of roasted meat.
" if you dare speak to the beta, you see this?" I waved the steel bat in front of the surprised cooks
" I'll bash your heads into a paste.....just like the one you are holding there....yeah you fat one" I glared at them. They were omegas ,they stood silently as they watched me eat to my fill.

For the next twenty minutes, I chewed and chewed.I left empty plates in my wake, I didn't stop until I felt my stomach slightly bulge. I was so hungry. Now back to my bigger plan.
" The food was.....tasty.." I commented as I left the kitchen " especially that meat, it was so meaty and urgh, I felt like i was going to finish it"
I stopped by the door
" and thanks for staying silent"
I smiled then went upstairs.

Before I could step upstairs, I stretched my neck first and prepared for a fight.The roof was left open so that the night sky was visible. The arena was large that it accommodated at least more than a hundred people. A large bonfire was lit at the center. Everyone was so preoccupied that my presence behind everyone wasn't noticed.

I wasn't that surprised seeing Rodriguez sit beside the alpha. My instincts never lie to me. I had to admit I was so surprised seeing Victoria and her mom ,the school nurse seated behind the alpha. What was more surprising was that Paul sat beside Victoria, he was her dad. So surprising.
The new beta, the one who emotionlessly gave me liquid volcano to drink, sat on the left side of the alpha. I imagined the expression on his face when I would give him the taste of his own medicine. He didn't make it but he gave it to me so I will repay the courtesy. I felt really vengeful.

The new beta stood up at this moment shushing everyone. Seriously, all the wolves here and none could notice I was standing right behind them?
" The blood of Shaman, the first defender of this pack flows through each one of us. We hold this festival in order to honor the sacrifice he gave so that this pack would exist....."
Now seriously, I walked forward
"Hey......hey" I shouted
"All these training gear and muscled men and no one noticed me by the door?" I laughed

"Or maybe I was invited but I arrived late, sorry for that" I said sarcastically. Everyone looked at me surprised. Rodriguez had his eyes the size of  saucerplates.
"Nice party though......" I went and stood in front of everyone smiling as I enjoyed looking at the surprised faces.

"Now to serious business, I was tortured for no good reason. I think some
two days  ago I was dying of injuries, I said my truth and no one chose to believe it. Instead I was labeled a spy. This is the case, I was treated unkindly for an honest visitor. I'm here to repay the courtesy" I placed the steel bat on my shoulders my expression stern.