Taking over the pack 2

I woke up with a start when extremely cold water splashed unto my body. The water was way cold that I trembled, I mean with my recent high body temperature,it was normally impossible for me to feel cold. I darted my eyes around, I was in a new room tied to stronger chains. I didn't even feel myself get moved. A slightly short but burly man whom I didn't recognize was seated right before me, studying me. He was holding a bucket on his right arm.

"Liquified nitrogen..." he said then threw the bucket aside. Paul the beta stood respectfully behind him,he had to be the alpha of this pack.
"I hear you wanted to speak to me" . I stared directly at his eyes and tried to derive where I saw this kind of familiar eyes. That prideful glint, Rodriguez?.He was Rodriguez's dad, the mayor of this town?...that meant they weren't in a cult, they were freaking werewolves. I grunted through my dried cracked lips, what time is it? I should be getting home soon. My body was shivering, the injuries from the silver whip weren't healing at all, my body was all painful. I felt really angry, thirsty and tired.

"Speak rogue" he shouted with much authority that all the other men in the room bowed their heads slightly. I only stared at him not flinching, if only I followed that baldy man, I regretted. But I was already in this mess, I was mistaken for a rogue and I would probably get killed here by this visibly ruthless alpha.

"Water"I managed to whisper. The alpha laughed loudly then squatted beside me
"I'm sorry, how inhospitable of me. Paul being him the water from my office"
Paul went outside then came back with a bottle of water. He hesitated whether to give me or not, he was really wary of me.
"What's gotten into you eh?" the alpha frowned annoyed
"Give it to him" he shouted. The beta made no move forward but only stared at me unmoving
The alpha scoffed then nodded to the next guy. The guy more of snatched it from his arms . He opened the bottle then shoved it into my mouth, I didn't hesitate to gulp it in, all of it.

For a full minute, they stared at me like they were waiting for something. I felt okay at first but the next instant, I felt like I just swallowed a bottle of stinging wasps. Like I had just drank a volcano, my stomach seemed like it was being digested. I felt like my innards were melting. I shouted with much energy I never knew I had as I tossed and turned clutching my stomach. My mouth frothed  as I groaned painfully, my head felt hot and my stomach, my all body was painful.

The alpha came and squatted beside my body then cocked his head to one side studying me.
"Yeah, its an invention I made the other week. I'm glad it worked...you want to know the secrets ingredients?" He asked as if he just didn't melt the most important part of my body. Who cares about the ingredients? I wanted to ask but I forgot how to speak.
" Ive never used it on anyone so I don't know any harm it can do or what it has already damaged in there..." He pointed at my stomach with a wicked smile. He took out something from his pocket then stabbed my thigh with it. I felt a liquid course through my veins which added me some energy into me. It did away with some pain but not all. I was able to move temporarily.

The alpha went over and plugged a cable into a socket then switched it on.
" I can make this a lot easier if you communicate, you know ....save a lot of time for me and you. I'm a very busy man and I don't know about you" he waved the live end on my face to threaten me. As if the liquid thing I just drank wasn't enough. Was he going to electrocute me to death?
"Okay okay....I know you can't speak. Maybe this will open your mouth for you" he pushed the wire on my wet chest.
I felt all my muscles stiffen, my blood was freezing all over. It wasn't circulating. I shook turned over ,trembled but my conscious continued to dim. So this is my death? I never figured that I would die here, being tortured to death. I always dreamt that I would die old and sick on my rich bed. Memories flashed through my brain, my dad, mom, Claire, my uncle and aunt, Kate and my friends.....memories of Ashley. I'll miss them. Just when I felt like I was passing, the cable was withdrawn from me then replaced with a syringe being stabbed into me.

My body felt dead, it was dead, I couldn't move a muscle. The slight thump of my heart proved otherwise. I was somewhere between death and life, it was so uncomfortable. Being part dead, part alive. My mind was awake, the liquid kept me from passing out.
"Fanfact about werewolves, they are just so hard to kill...can you believe it. I once cut limbs from a stupid rogue but the bastard still never died, so troublesome" I heard him chuckle. The guy was just plain insane, and mad. Everything he said was so dark and disturbing. His mind was messed up.
"We can do this forever....kill you, revive you, almost killed you, revive you...I won't get tired. It takes a lot to kill you.Now let's make this easy for everyone. Like I said, I'm a very busy man. Tell me what you are really doing here?....and don't give me the crap you gave to my beta that I just fired." He squatted beside me then caressed my hair.
"I promise I'll give you a quick death....save you the agony, you are still a kid anyway...it'll be child abuse if I continue torturing you. My offer is valid only if you speak the truth"
If I had the ability, I would have widened my eyes. I'll just die either way, even if I talked he wouldn't believe it anyway, night as well shut it. I gathered all the small energy I had then spat blood all over his tatooed arms.

"You want to play uh?" he tugged my hair roughly.
" we'll play then" he stood up then went to pick something from the table, it looked like a knife. He cut a line from my chest to my abdomen leaving a trail of blood. The cut went deeper with everything progressive. Something scorching made way into my system, it was so painful but I didn't have the energy to scream.
"Ready to speak now? " he shouted. I made a small smile which made him very angry. Ever seen a mad crazy man, well I was seeing one right close up.
"Fuck" he cursed then stabbed my stomach making blood gush out. I stared at him expressionless as he stood up from my bloodied mess. He took a chair and smashed it in the wall breaking it in the process. He drew more syringes from his pocket and stabbed three if them into me.

If I was a normal person then I would be long dead. The alpha's intention was to make me see how I was dying, a sick minded fella he was.
" clober him" he ordered the men then left the room.
I didn't have the strength to resist the rain of blows and kicks that fell unto my body. I passed out in the process.