Isha Sneak Peek

Isha Kaur

Isha Kaur

Hi, my name is Isha

Hi, my name is Isha. I am 24 and work as a junior pediatrician in Singh Hospital in New York. My dad works at the same hospital as me but he is a senior gastroenterologist. I had always wanted to do something in medicine, and here I am. I have a huge family, and when I say huge, I'm not lying. I am the eldest and have 6 siblings who are younger than me. I am really close to all of them.

My dad's family and I aren't on the best terms, considering his firstborn was a girl. My parents had wanted their firstborn to be a girl, and that's me. But after I was born, they always used to get taunted for papa's side for not having a son. My dad's parents never let me do anything. They still in ways control my life.

2 years after I was born, my parents were blessed with a son, Arsh. I love him to bits. He is so protective of me. When we were kids, my dad's parents used to taunt me a lot, I am really sensitive so I used to start crying, and if he saw me, he would flip out at dad for not stopping them. He used to be super chubby so I nicknamed him gol gappa. He just got out of college and is an engineer.

4 days after Arsh was born, my massi, who I call Rajma was blessed with a daughter, Roop. Roop was also taunted a lot, but she is a lot bolder than I am and she used to snap back at them. She is so strong and protective of me. Whenever I was taunted she would taunt the people who taunted me, back but 10 times worse. She is still in dental school.

2 years after Arsh and Roop were born, my parents were blessed with another son, Simar. He is also so protective of me. He has saved me, well, tried to save me from taunting also. He is probably the strongest out of all of us kids. We like to call him Mr. Body Builder. He is currently in college studying to be a surgeon.

1 year after Simar was born, Rajma had a son, Manan. He is also so protective of me, just like the others. He once beat someone who was insulting me up so badly that they had to go to the ICU. That day he got into so much trouble from Massard Ji, but he couldn't care less. He is also in college and is studying to be an engineer, just like Arsh.

2 years after Manan was born, my mamu and mami had their first child, Reet. She went through the same as Roop and I. But her dadi dadu love her, just like Roop's loved her. She is bold just like Roop. She is in her senior year of high school and will be going to NYU just like I did.

4 years after Reet was born, mamu and mami had another daughter, Avni. This time, we didn't let her get taunted. she was a sheltered child. That didn't stop her from being strong just like her other siblings. She is in 8th grade and will soon be in her freshman year of high school.

8 years after Avni was born, mamu and mami had a son, Veer. He is so cute and chubby just like Arsh. He is just like a son to me. I see him whenever I get time to.

For some reason, my family is ready to get me married. Everyone thinks I will get an amazing guy, except my dad's parents. They don't leave any spot open for taunting. Papa is looking for the perfect guy. Thankfully, I haven't seen any guy yet.

Let's hope it stays like that for a long time.