61. Taking Care Of Him

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

Today is the day Rajveer finally gets to go home.

Isha had been stressing too much about his health. He had broken his right leg and left foot.

Isha helped her husband get up from the hospital bed.

"Careful" she slowly said.

He smiled at her.

She helped him sit in the car before driving home.

❤❤❤

At their house, the family was waiting for them.

When Isha rang the doorbell Amardeep was the one to open the door.

"Finally, we've been waiting forever" she dramatically exclaimed.

"And I thought you were dramatic" Rajveer whispered to Isha. Isha bit her lip to hold back her laughter.

"That's only mine to do" he whispered. She intensely blushed.

"STOP ROMANCING!" Simar and Manan yelled at the same time.

"I haven't done it in a while. Let me live my life. Don't you want to be mamu's?" Rajveer smirked. Isha glared at him.

"We do but you don't have to openly romance with our sister" Simar replied.

"Come in" Amardeep pulled them inside.

"Guys, Raj needs to rest. He won't listen so I need to straighten him" Isha said, glaring at her husband who groaned.

"But baby" he whined.

"If you don't listen to me I won't talk to you" she threatened. Everyone laughed at their banter.

"Fine" Rajveer grumbled. Isha grinned at her victory before helping him up the stairs.

"I remembered doing this for you. Except, I was terrified of you" Jas kissed Amardeep's cheek. She glared at him and everyone else laughed.

"That'll be us one day" Arsh whispered to Priya and Rohit whispered to Roop. While Priya blushed, Roop glared at Rohit.

❤❤❤

"You sleep and I'll bring you food," Isha said, tucking Rajveer into bed. 

"Baby, stay" he gently held her wrist. She turned around to face him. He pouted to which she giggled. 

He moved over to give her space. She laid down next to him. 

"I'm still mad at you" she cutely said. 

"Why?" he chuckled. 

"Haw, you say you love me but if you loved me you would know why I'm angry" she pouted.

"You're angry because I fought with Ahuja" he tapped his chin. She pouted and nodded. 

"Sorry baby. I promise I'll never go against you again. Just don't be angry like this. Anger doesn't suit your cute face" he kissed her cheek. She smiled before claiming his lips.

"Oh Lord. My innocent eyes" Priya dramatically exclaimed as she entered through the door.

"Get out Priya Kaur!" Rajveer shouted.

"Haw, my own brother doesn't love me anymore. Papa! Raj bhai is being mean to me!" she shouted.

"Priyu, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes. Let me just straighten your brother" Isha's eyes snapped at Rajveer.

Priya laughed and nodded before leaving.

"Di, your dewar (brother-in-law) is a pain my ass" Roop entered the room with Rohit trailing behind her.

"Rohit stop annoying her and Roop stop acting like your a child" Isha grumbled.

She pushed them aside before stomping downstairs.

❤❤❤

"I just had to get blessed with the super arrogant super hot husband" Isha grumbled as she made pasta for Rajveer.

"Guys! Di, finally admits that she loves jiju! And that's he's hot!" Avleen shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"Oye, he is only mine to call hot" Isha pointed a knife at her baby sister.

Avleen began laughing, as did the others.

"You're all mean!" Isha exclaimed before stomping back to her room with pasta for Rajveer.

❤❤❤

"I heard that you called me hot" Rajveer smirked as Isha fed him his pasta.

"I didn't say that" she grumbled and continued feeding him.

"You can't deny it. I have a video of you threatening Avni" he laughed. Her jaw touch the ground.

Remind me to kill my siblings, Isha told herself.

On it, her mind smirked.

She decided to play with him a bit.

"What if I did? What will you do?" She batted her eyelashes together.

"I'll tie you to the bed and the rest you know" he smirked.

That went so wrong, she thought.

"Now you will quietly finish your food while I see if anyone else needs anything" she sternly said.

He pulled her back onto the bed. Their faces just centimeters apart.

"You're worried about the entire world but not me" he husked. She blushed and pushed him away.

She ran downstairs and was welcomed by smirks.

"Get a life guys" she rolled her eyes before marching back upto her room.

"I know your gonna get angry but I can't help myself" Rajveer said before pulling Isha onto the bed and kissing her, senselessly.