Rajveer Sneak Peek

Rajveer Singh

Rajveer Singh

The name is Rajveer

The name is Rajveer. I am a 29-year-old businessman. Well, the CEO of Singh Industries. Singh Industries used to be my dad's, but he and my mom died in a car accident when I was 15. For 6 years my nana ji handled the business until he died and I took it over. People would call me a douche bag playboy, and they wouldn't be lying. People call me the Bigda Hua Nawab.

I have 2 little sisters and 1 little brother.

Nidhi is 4 years younger than
me. She ran away and got married last year. The shocking thing was, she got married to my best friend. I was angry at first but the anger didn't last long. She is a doctor.

Rohit is a year younger than Nidhi. He is the CFO of Singh Industries. He is single and not a playboy like me. He is the clown of the family.

Priya is the youngest and a year younger than Rohit. She is in dental school. The 3 of us have spoiled her.

My Nani died 3 years ago, leaving us alone.

Anyway, I have a girl in mind. Her name is Isha. I still haven't told my siblings.
I am going to pay her a visit without her knowing my plans for our future. I have already spoke to her boss. Who is in ways me, but in ways not. I own the hospital she works at.

I have only seen her once for a second, but at that moment, I knew she was mine. I did a background check on her.

I will have her either by hook or by crook.