59. "I Can't Live Without Him"

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

Where is Raj? It's 9 pm and he's still not home.

"Di" Roop entered my room, crying.

"Roop, what happened? Why are you crying?" I panicked. It was rare for Roop to cry. 

"Bhabz" Priya, Rohit, and Arsh also entered the room. Priya's also crying.

"Will someone say something?!" I shouted. 

Why would they all be crying?!

"Bhai" was all Priya said.

That's why Raj isn't home. Where could he be?

"What happened to Raj?" I asked. Tears were blurring my vision.

"He got into an accident" Rohit whimpered.

My world came crashing down on top of me.

I fell to the ground.

An unknown sob escaped my mouth.

Arsh hugged me and I cried on his shoulder.

"I can't live without him" I cried. "Take me to him"

Arsh helped me up and took me outside. Thankfully dad was with papa.

They took me to the hospital.

Waheguru, keep my Raj safe. I can't live without him.

❤❤❤

3RD PERSON

"Where can we find Rajveer Singh?" Rohit asked the receptionist.

"In the 400 hallway," the receptionist gave them a small smile.

Isha ran to the hall and saw Yuvraj and Karan pacing.

"What happened?" Arsh asked them. Karan and Yuvraj both shook their heads.

Liam ran into the hall. He panicked when he saw Isha.

"What happened to my husband?" Isha grabbed Liam's collar.

"Boss told me not to tell you" Liam stuttered.

"I don't care about what he said. I'm your boss' wife and I'm ordering you to tell me" Isha said through bloodshot eyes.

Boss will kill me if he finds out I told Mrs. Singh, Liam thought.

"I'll tell you" Yuvraj sighed. Isha let go of Liam's collar and looked at Yuvraj.

"Ashwini had Kanwar Ahuja bailed. When Raj found out he went out to get him. While he was driving home...he got into an accident" he almost cried. If Isha found out the entire truth, she would break more than already.

"The doctors aren't saying anything. But he's a fighter. He'll be fine" Karan assured Isha.

Isha fell onto the seat and began crying.

Nidhi and Simran found out what happened and ran to the other side of the hospital.

"Ishu" Nidhi sobbed. Isha hugged Nidhi and they cried on each other's shoulders.

"What happened to Raju?" Deepu also arrived with the other family.

"How is Rajveer?" Aman asked with bloodshot eyes.

Jaspreet knew what Isha was going through. He had been through it himself.

Jas put his hand on Nidhi's shoulder and she pulled away from Isha.

Jas embraced Isha like no tommorow.

"I can't live without him, papa. I can't" Isha sobbed.

A known tear escaped Jas' eye as he comforted his daughter.

"Bhabz, don't lose hope. If you lose hope, we all will" Priya whimpered. Arsh embraced her and she continued crying.

"I can't see di like this. It's like it was when she was 16. We can't let anything happen to jiju" Roop numbly said to Rohit. He pulled her into a hug. Roop cried onto his shirt.

"Nothing will happen" Rohit kissed her temple.

"Princess, remember when I was the one crying and you were comforting me? Nothing happened to your Mumma because you didn't give up hope. You didn't give up hope when your nanu got sick either. You can't give up hope this time either. Rajveer will wake up and you'll be there for him" Jas calmly explained to Isha.

Isha nodded but couldn't stop crying.

You promised me, you said you would never leave me. You can't go anywhere, I won't let you, Isha thought.

"Di, you were there for me when Reet was fighting for her life. We're all here for you" Aditya smiled. Reet nodded and hugged her older sister.

"Who did this?" Simar asked Karan.

"Kanwar and Ashwini" Karan angrily replied. He explained everything to everyone. They were either very angry or very hurt.

"Ishu, you don't worry, bhai will wake up and be as annoying as usual" Nidhi wiped away her tears.

"I need him" Isha cried. Nidhi embraced her.

"Bhai is strong. And your love is stronger"

"What can we do?" Simran cried in front of Karan.

"I don't know. All we can do is pray for him and not lose hope" he pulled her into a hug. 

❤❤❤

5 hours later, the doctor exited the operation theater.

"How is he doctor?" Isha asked in a hurry.

"He is out of danger and he should be awake in a maximum of 2 days" the doctor explained.

While the others were elated that Rajveer was ok but Isha was hurt, she would have to be mentally away from her husband for at least 2 days.

"Can we see him?" Aman asked.

"He is being shifted now. You can meet him when the nurses say" the doctor smiled before walking away.

"Jiju is ok di. Everything will go back to normal" Reet hugged Isha.

Everything will be ok. My Raj is ok. My life is ok. Thank you Waheguru ji. You saved my love, Isha thought.