2. Proposal

ISHA KAUR

ISHA KAUR

"Do it" I heard someone say. I just ignored it since people know I'm sleeping. No one messes with my sleep or they know the consequences.

Water fell on my face and I jumped up.
I opened my eyes and saw 4 devils. My 3 sisters and best friend, Simi. They were on the ground laughing.
I checked the time on my phone '9:30' it read. Oh lord, I was supposed to be up at 8.

"Di go shower, we'll get your outfit ready," Roop said as soon as they finished laughing. I nodded and rushed towards the bathroom.

Once I finished I told Roop to bring my suit. She handed me a red anarkali that is floor length.

I finished putting the dress on and it was already 10:30

Roop pushed me onto the seat of the vanity and grabbed a makeup brush.

"Roop I think we should go natural today. I want the guy to see what he'll have to deal with every day" I told her.

"I agree, our Ishu baby doesn't need makeup. She is a natural beauty" Simi saved me. Roop nodded and the 4 of them helped me put on my jewelry.

It was 11 when someone knocked on the door. Since it was locked Avni opened it.

My 4 brothers entered the room. I could see them, well Arsh, Simar, and Manan tearing up.

"Didi you look like a fairy" Veer hugged my legs. I place a kiss on his temple.

By now tears were flowing down my brothers' faces.
"Oye. I'm not getting married yet. So stop crying" I told them in a playful tone. They chuckled and wiped their tears.

Reet yelled group hug and all of us huddled in a tight embrace.

Next to enter were Mumma and papa. Mumma's waterworks also began.
"My daughter is looking like a princess" she cried. I hugged her and she cried harder. "You know what, I'm canceling this proposal. My daughter isn't going anywhere" she announced.

"Deepu, really, chill. Isha your mother is right. You really are looking like a princess" Papa smiled. I shook away the tears.

The doorbell rang, and I knew it was bebe(nani), bauji (nanu), mami, mamu, massi, and Massard Ji. Mumma and papa went to open the door while the others finished getting ready.