38. Veer?

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

Raj and I are just cuddled up on the couch watching Beauty and the Baker. I love this show. It's such a good romance. 

❤❤❤

The doorbell rang.

"Kaka can you get the door?" Raj shouted. 

Ramu kaka opened the door and Veer ran in. My eyes widened. 

How did he get here?

"Veeru, what are you doing here? How did you get here? Wait, why are you crying?" I jumped off of the couch.

"Isha, let champ breath" Raj chuckled. I glared at him and he face palmed himself.

❤❤❤

FLASHBACK

"Isha! Your mami's water broke!" Mumma came running into my room.

"Yay! Let's go" I jumped off the bed and grabbed my keys from the desk.

❤❤❤

We reached the hospital 40 minutes later.

"Where can we find Preet Kaur?" Mumma asked the receptionist.

"Room 240" she replied. We thanked her and ran to the 240 hallway.

❤❤❤

When we reached, we saw Reet pacing around the hall and Avni playing with her hair. Nani and nanu were talking about how this child will be a boy.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Raj bua is coming. Roop di is parking with Priya di. Arsh and Rohit bhai are also coming. Simar and Manan bhai just left for here. And that's all" Reet explained. I nodded and sat her down. I can read how nervous she is.

"You'll be just fine" I assured her.

The doctor came out of the room with mamu.

"She had been in labor for more than 6 hours" the doctor chuckled. "Congratulations, it's a boy" he added before he walked back into the room.

"Congrats" everyone hugged each other.

"What did we miss?" Roop and Priya ran to us.