24. 'I Have Feelings For You'

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

I've been back at work for 2 weeks now. It's been 2 weeks since the mini get-together for our one-month anniversary. I can tell you right now, I'm feeling something between Raj and me.

"Bhabz we have a problem," Priya said to me with a worried face.

"What's wrong" I knew it was something big because she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Umm. Isha they are mad that we didn't invite them to the wedding" Arsh covered for Priya. I know who they were talking about. Preeti and Gurjit. "And they are driving here right now," he said looking down.

"What" I screamed. I hate Preeti so much. And when they see Rajveer everything will be worse than usual.

Preeti is papa and Roop's papa's cousin. Oh, yea, my papa and Roop's papa are cousins. 

"Relax baby, how bad can it be?" Rajveer reassured me. 

Everyone was now staring at him. He was truly clueless.

"Raj you don't know who's coming," I said with a worried look.

"Who's coming?" he asked. 

"My bua and fuffard. Papa hates bua for insulting Mumma. How did they even get our address?" I asked.

"Jassi papa's parents gave it to them" Rohit replied.

Ashwini entered the living hall with daddy ji. 

"Are we having guests over?" Ashwini as in her usual cheery voice. I hesitantly nodded and she scurried into the kitchen to make food. Preeti doesn't even deserve a drink and Ashwini is making her a meal!

I ran up to my room with Raj running behind me. 

❤❤❤

3RD PERSON

"You have no idea how bad of a person Preeti is." Isha whimpered when Raj entered the room. He sat down next to her and she put her head on his shoulder. 

"Baby, our unwanted guests are almost here and we need to make an entrance according to Roop," Raj told his wife who was on the verge of crying.

She stood up and went for the walk-in closet. 

She chose a black shirt and pants for him and a purple sharara suit for herself.