51. Ashwini's Truth

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"Badi malkin, there is a letter for you" Ramu kaka handed Isha the letter.

Isha shut her laptop.

"Thank you kaka," she said before opening the letter.

Dear Ishpreet,
Don't worry, after you die, I'll be there for your husband. He won't even remember who you were. I'll make sure of that. No one can stop me from getting Rajveer all for myself. Not even Rajveer

Sincerely Ashwini,

Isha teared up after she read the letter.

She quickly called Simran.

"Simi I need those reports. NOW!"

"I have them. If you want I can come to drop them off at the mansion?"

"Please," Isha said before hanging up.

Simran arrived at the mansion 20 minute later to see her best friend sitting on the couch sobbing.

Isha handed Simran the letter.

"That bitch!" Simran screamed. "I'll have her head"

Rajveer, who discreetly entered the house, heard everything Simran said.

"What happened?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Isha looked up and ran towards her husband. He embraced her and she sobbed on his shirt.

"Please...don't...leave...me" she stuttered.

"Jiju, she got a letter from Ashwini. If you'll permit me, I'll kill her" Simran handed Rajveer the letter.

After reading the letter, Rajveer was furious.

"I have the reports that prove that Ashwini is not pregnant with Aman's child" Simran handed the file to Rajveer.

Patient's Name: Ashwini Singh
Child's Father: Vikram Singh

"Call the squad. We're going to find out Ashwini's truth" Rajveer firmly said.

Simran and Isha called everyone to the mansion.

❤❤❤

"What's the emergency?" Yuvraj asked.

"Read this out loud" Rajveer angrily handed him the letter.

"Dear Ishpreet,
Don't worry, after you die, I'll be there for your husband. He won't even remember who you were. I'll make sure of that. No one can stop me from getting Rajveer all for myself. Not even Rajveer