55. Baby Mahira

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Dum dum dum mast hai
Kaisi ye jast hai" I sang as I checked my patient's file.

My patients aren't as overloaded as before. Thank god for that.

"Isha! Mahi's water broke" Nidhi burst into my cabin.

"What?" I shouted.

"Simi's with her right now" she spoke.

We both ran to the maternity ward.

❤❤❤

When we arrived at the maternity ward we saw the family.

Papa was pacing around, mumma was massaging her temples, Arsh and Priya were sleeping in a cute and romantic position, Roop and Rohit were arguing, the others were deciding what the child's name should be.

"Mumma, how is she?" I asked

"She is ok, Simi is with her right now. She said it'll be a normal birth" I nodded. I spent the time talking to Mumma and papa about when I was born.

10 minutes later Raj, Yuvraj bhai, and Karan showed up.

Raj pulled me closer to him and claimed my lips.

Our mouths moved in sway and in rhythm.

"Should I get you guys a room?" Nidhi asked, causing me and Raj to pull away. While I blushed, he groaned.

MAHI PARAM SINGH

"Bhabz you're fully dilated. Start pushing for me" Simi was going all doctor mode.

"Ahhhhh" I tried pushing. By the time we would be done Param's hand would be bruised.

"You got it Mahi. Keep pushing baby" Param was trying to help.

"You... You put this kid in. Only if you hadn't spilled our seeds in me. I hate... you" I screamed out.

"Keep going bhabz... I can see the head," Simi said. I pushed more and then I heard cries.

"Welcome to the world, Ms. Kaur" Simi announced. Param kissed my forehead. "Would the father like to cut the cord?"

Param nodded and Simi handed him a scissor.

"I will never give you a reason to cry. I promise. You'll be daddy's princess forever" I heard Param whisper.

My heart melted.

Param handed my baby to the nurse so she could take him for a checkup.

Once she had left the room Param walked over to me and claimed my lips.

❤❤❤

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

It has been 4 hours since we have been sitting here.

We finally saw Simi step out.

"So?" Arsh asked.

"Mumma, papa, what do you want to name your granddaughter?" Simi asked.

My eyes widened.

"Mahira" Mumma put her hand on her chest.

"I'M A NANU!" Papa cheered. We all laughed at his antics.

Param bhai stepped out of the room holding his daughter.

"Bhai, Mahira looks just like Mahi bhabz," Avni exclaimed. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yea, congrats man, she looks nothing like you" Raj smirked.

"Oh shut up Rajveer. Congrats bhai, she's adorable" I glared at my husband.

"Can I?" I asked and bhai handed me Mahira.

"Hi, chachi's princess. I'm the nice one unlike your Raj chachu" I cooed.

"People, can we hold the baby? You're having your own soon anyways" Simar teased. My face felt red. We handed the babies over to my parents.

Raj and I went inside the room just to see Mahi bhabz and Param bhaiya making out.

"Oh, my innocent eyes" I covered my eyes with my hand.

"Get a room guys" Raj shouted.

"You're in the god damn room" Param bhai yelled and Mahi bhabz was blushing.

"Congrats guys" I chuckled.

"Thanks, yar. Soon it'll be you on this bed." Mahi bhabz exclaimed excitedly.

"I hope so too" I whispered.

❤❤❤

3RD PERSON

Today is the day Mahi and Param are bringing their daughter home from the hospital. The siblings had decorated Mahi and Param's house.

"Fix that banner Arsh! Help him Rohit!" Isha ordered. "Manan go get the samosa's! Simar! Where is Simar?!"

"Chill baby" Rajveer chuckled before claiming his wife's lips.

The doorbell ran and Rajveer opened the door.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouted. The entire house is decorated in pink. There was a huge banner that read Mahira.

"Awww" Mahi started crying. Everyone looked at Simran but she reassured them it was normal.

The doorbell rang so Param went to open it since he was closest to the door.

"Vicky! Arjun!" Mahi ran to hug them. "

"Move, I wanna see my niece" Arjun rushed towards Mahira.

Yay the waterworks started again. Just great, Param thought

"No one loves me anymore" Mahi sobbed.

Param rushed towards her. "That isn't true. I love you more than anything" he tried calming her down.

"Oye nautanki." Jaspreet teased me. Everyone started laughing and Mahi cried harder.

"Baby please" Param pleaded and I stop crying and pecked his cheek.

"Well, I'm getting married soon also" Arjun chuckled. Everyone's eyes widened.

"You're getting married and didn't even bother telling anyone" Isha yelled at him.

"Well yes, but not for another 2 years" Arjun sheepishly smiled. Everyone broke out laughing.

 Everyone broke out laughing