28. Business Trip and Memories

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Raj don't go please" I begged.

Raj and Rohit have to go on a business trip for 4 days! How am I supposed to live without Raj for 4 days?!

It's been 3 days since I got better. I don't want him to go.

"Baby, it's only 4 days and Priya is here with you. And if you want you can call Simran or anyone else over. Or you can go visit your parents" he cupped my face.

"But I'm still sick" I faked a sneeze.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Horrible acting kiddo, my conscious chuckled.

Shut up, I yelled at it.

"I'll try my best to call you. I'll be back soon. I love you" I hugged Raj after he said that.

"Bhai let's go" Rohit shouted from outside.

"Bye guys," Raj said to us.

He hugged Priya and walked out.

Priya and I walked behind him to see him off.

"It's ok na bhabz. They'll be back soon. For now, we have the house to ourselves" Priya threw her arm over my shoulder. I looked at her and shook my head in disbelief.

"Buddhu. Ashwini and daddy ji are still here if you're forgetting" she groaned when I said that.

"Did you have to bring them up?" I nodded. She shook her head.

"Fine. I'll be in my room if you need me" she told me. I nodded and we walked into the house.

❤❤❤

4 days without Raj is going to be pure torture.

The house is covered with pictures of him with Nidhi, Priya, Rohit, and their nanu and Nani.

There are a few pictures that have me in them.

I teared up seeing them.

I sprinted up to my room and grabbed mine and Raj's picture from our wedding.

I caressed hit and pulled it close to my chest.

"Why did you leave Raj?" I started sobbing.

"You know I can't live without you. Buddhu" I cried harder.

"When you get home I'll beat you black and blue"

Don't mind me saying this but it's only been 1 hour since he left. My mind reminded me.

FLASHBACK

"Princess, meet Mr. Rajveer Singh, the owner of the hospital," Papa said in a proud tone.