46. Bora Bora

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

Today's the day of the honeymoon. Rajveer won't stop bugging me. I understand he's excited but this excitement is killing me.

"Isha,  hurry up we're getting late!" Raj screamed from downstairs.

Yup, I was right he's over-excited.

It's just a honeymoon to Bora Bora. Right?

"Coming" I ran down the stairs.

He had taken the suitcases, knowing that I would not be able to carry them down the stairs.

Why do men get over-excited about the honeymoon? It's not like the couple is going to have their first child.

I had always wanted to be a mother, but just getting married and already having kids is just too much.
Especially since I just started my career and Rajveer's career is at its peak. But I know he'll make a great father.
He already has our children's names picked out.

"If you keep annoying me like this and calling me like this I swear I will not spend any time with you on the honeymoon," I said. He has a very cute pout on his face.

"Fine, I won't do it. I will spend my entire time with you" I pecked his pout.

He knows I won't be able to stay away from him. Especially considering what's been happening. My nightmares have gotten worse. Last night after the party I had another nightmare. Raj woke up at 3 am just take care of me. People are right, God truly matches in heaven.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the car.

❤❤❤

We reached the airport half hour later it was right now 9. We fought in about half an hour and then you still hadn't told me if it was his plane or someone else's plane.

He took me to his private jet. I couldn't believe that my husband has a private jet.

I knew he was famous and rich and all that, but I did not think he would have a private jet. it was truly a shock.

On the side was written Singh Industries.

I can't believe he wouldn't tell me something so big and we've known each other for almost a year.

I saw an air hostess come our way. She was wearing a revealing outfit. I knew that she was trying to impress Raj. I quickly sat on his lap so she knows he isn't interested. She saw me do that and moved back frowning. After she left, Raj broke down laughing.

I tried to make myself comfortable so I moved around. A LOT.

"Baby, stop moving or you're going to start something no one can finish" he chuckled. I knew exactly what he meant. I blushed and slapped his bicep.
"By the way, I know you sat here to make that hostess go away" he whispered before claiming my lips.