44. Shock

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

Isha had just woken up. She still was clueless about her being in her shirtless husband's arms.
"This bed wasn't always a brick wall." She muttered as she rubbed her eyes.

She then looked down at the shirtless Greek God beneath her.

How did I get so lucky? Isha thought.

"You do realize that you said that out loud" Rajveer had finally woken up and was still holding his wife by her waist.

She tried getting away from his grip but the more she pushed the closer he pulled her.

"Leave me! I have to take a shower," Isha said, still fighting his grip.

"Let's save water" Rajveer husked out. 

Crazy, Isha thought.

"Rajveer Singh, this isn't our first day after marriage. We have priorities, we need to do housework" she continued with her rant.

When Isha wouldn't move he lifted her and went straight for the bathroom. 

"Put me down," she yelled, but he wouldn't budge. 

He had finally set her down when they arrived at the bathroom. "Wear this," he said handing her a tye die jumpsuit. 

"Thank you

"Thank you. Now leave" she said taking the outfit and pushing her husband out of the bathroom.

He groaned but left.

He always knows my favorites, Isha mentally smiled.

❤❤❤

When she came out she saw Rajveer had all of his clothes laid out on the bed, but he wasn't there. She felt someone hug her from the back.

He turned her around and claimed her lips.

"I need to go down and you need to shower," she said after she pulled away.

"I'll continue later" he husked out making Isha blush before heading towards the bathroom.

Isha had just gotten to the kitchen.