Epilogue

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

This year has been something alright.

Simi and Karan got married for the 3rd time. That was fun. Arjun got married to Siya! Their wedding was a blast. Except for the parts that I was taking care of my kids.

Raising Redhan and Rashi has been a blessing. While Redhan is a mumma's boy, Rashi is a daddy's girl. They both are so spoiled. Whenever Raj comes home he brings them something. And same with the others. No matter how much I scold them they don't listen.

We are at Arsh and Priya's proposal. Yes, Arsh is proposing.

He took off the blindfold and got down on one knee. Priya started crying. My little brother is all grown up. Oh god, the waterworks started, I don't care at this point.

"Priya Kaur. I have known you for almost 12 years. And they have been the best 12 years of my life. You taught me how to be happy even during dark moments. You taught me how to accept everyone. You're the light to my darkness. So will do be the Mrs. to my Mr. My better half"

"YES!" she said yes. OMG. My little brother and sister-in-law are gonna get married. He slipped the ring on her finger and passionately kissed her. He was about to take off his shirt before we all yelled "Oye" in unison.

"At least wait for the wedding night" Vicky teased. And yes, Vicky is still single. This guy will die alone. Unless we set him up. Which we have tried doing. But he rejects every single one. 

Back to the proposal.

"Ok guys, we have something to say" Karan announced. We all nodded and Simi spoke "We are pregnant" OMG.

"Really? OMG. US TOO!" Nidhi exclaimed.

"OMG. Not happening. Me too" I exclaimed. Raj looked at me and I nodded. He had an ear-to-ear grin on his face and lifted me up. He looks so cute smiling.

"Wooo-Hooo. Prego mumma's" Reet exclaimed.

"How much are you in?" I asked. Nidhi said "1 month" and Simi said "3 weeks".

"I'm 1 month in" Raj kissed all over my face. Redhan and Rashi started giggling.

Redhan, Rashi, Arav, Veer, and Mahira are like best friends. Redhan and Rashi are the youngest though. Veer is just like them. He is probably the world's youngest mamu. 

"Now that I know you're pregnant Mrs. we are going home and you are resting" Raj commanded.

Ugh the one thing I hate about being pregnant

"Fine" I groaned knowing I won't win. 

I charged Simar "Give me my son" I demanded. He got scared and handed me Redhan.

Raj wrapped his arm around my waist and we went straight for the car.

Overprotective husband

When we reached home Raj put Rashi and Redhan in their cribs and made me lie down on the bed.

"Our arranged marriage was the best one yet"