1. First Meet

3rd Person

3rd Person

Today was the day Rajveer was going to the hospital Isha and her father work at.

He had just gotten there and demanded to see Dr. Singh aka Isha's dad, Jaspreet.

The receptionist told him where Dr. Singh's office is in a seductive tone which he ignored.

Rajveer knocked on Jaspreet's cabin.

He heard someone say 'come in' so he walked in. Which was very unlike him. He usually bangs doors open. He almost caught Nidi and Yuvraj having a whole make-out session 2 months after they came back, after running away.

When Jaspreet saw Rajveer, he scrambled to get up, since Rajveer is the owner of the hospital.

"Sit down please," Rajveer said. He wanted to give a good impression to his hopefully soon-to-be father-in-law. Jas gave him a small smile before sitting down and asked him to also be seated.

Rajveer saw a photo of HIS Isha laughing sitting on the desk. She looked like a fairy.

"I want to marry your daughter" Rajveer dropped the bomb. Jas's face lit up. A billionaire wanted to marry his little girl. "I want to see her and you will not tell her why I am here, just say that I own the hospital. Now please call her" he added in a calm but demanding tone. Jas nodded and told his PA to send Isha down.

5 minutes later someone knocked on the door. Jas whispered 'come in' and Isha entered. She hugged her father without noticing that they were not alone.

Rajveer was busy admiring her. She wasn't skinny nor was she big. She had the right curves at the right spots.

"Princess, meet Mr. Rajveer Singh, the owner of the hospital," Jas said in a proud tone.

She whispered a faint hello. Raj's cold heart melted hearing her innocent voice.

She is the one. She will be my wife and I swear that, Rajveer thought.

He gave her a curt nod.

Kadoos insan, Isha thought.

"I need to go, you two enjoy" Jas smiled at them and kissed Isha's forehead before heading towards the door.

"Papa wait" Isha called out. "I am going out with the kids tonight, we should be back around 9ish and they will be staying over" she explained the plan. "I am leaving in a half-hour" she added checking her watch. He nodded and left the office.

Isha turned to Raj who was watching her and coughed to get his attention.
"Sir, if you want you could go. Papa has to perform a procedure and it will take a minimum of 2 hours" she told him in a hushed tone.

"Alright, you can go early. No one will say anything. If they do, just tell them to come to me" he told her and she nodded her head before walking out.