3. Rings

RAJVEER SINGH

RAJVEER SINGH

Nidhi told me what happened after I left Isha's house on Saturday.

It's Thursday and I haven't been able to go since. I finally got free and am driving to the hospital Isha works at.

I'm not waiting till Saturday to see her. And we also have to buy the engagement rings today.

I pulled up to the private parking.

"Where is Dr. Kaur?" I asked the receptionist.

"Sir she took off. She will be in on Monday" she told me. I gave her a curt nod and went straight for my babygirls house.

I call her baby girl because she acts just like one. Not immature but innocent.

It took about 15 minutes to reach.
When I exited my car, I heard noises coming from the back.

"Chakka" a feminine voice screamed. There was also music playing.

I entered the backyard to see my queen playing cricket with my siblings, best friend, older cousin Param, bhabi Mahi, and Isha's siblings Arsh, Roop, Simar, Manan, and Simran. Let's say Simran and I don't get along AT ALL.

No one noticed I was just standing there.

ISHA KAUR

The kids' colleges are over for the semester. So that means, extra party.

Right now we're playing cricket in the backyard.

Papa's party is in 2 days so I'm not worried.

Your engagement is next week.

Stupid mind.

"We won" Simi yelled. The girls started dancing. It was girls vs. boys.

They all stopped dancing when they saw something. I turned to see Rajveer Ji staring at me.

Shameless as always.

He started walking up to me and I froze.

"We need to go get the rings" he spoke. I nodded and ran inside to change. I wouldn't want to go to the jewelry store in sweaty clothes.

3RD PERSON

While Isha was changing, Rajveer was yelling at his siblings.

"Why didn't you tell me you're with my fiance? I could have come too" he screamed. Rohit groaned and Nidhi & Priya rolled their eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us you're getting married to Ishu? We wouldn't have said no" Param said. Mahi nodded in agreement before getting on her toes and pulling her brother-in-law's ear. "I bet you didn't even tell Karan" Param added.

They argued for about 10 more minutes and Isha's siblings watched in amusement.

"Hi" Isha shyly said when she came back out. She was clad in a black top and a long pink skirt.