62. Pre-Birthday News

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

It's been 3 weeks since Raj got better. I'm so thankful that I got the love of my life back.

I ran to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I have been feeling sick for a few days, so I took off from work. I even missed my period. It's 10 days late.

Isha do you hear yourself? You could be pregnant.

Well, Raj has been making love to me every night.

I quickly called Simi and asked her to bring pregnancy tests. And instead of saying yea sure right away, she asked if it was good. I was like, "Simi shut up".

❤❤❤

"Isha, Simi is here to see you" dad yelled from downstairs.

I ran downstairs carefully just I'm case I am pregnant.

When I reached downstairs I saw my best friend wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I dragged her upstairs and went to do the test.

❤❤❤

"Oh hurry the hell up" Simi was seriously yelling at a pregnancy test.

Idiot

"Chill Simi" I chuckled.

I looked down and started crying.

"I'm pregnant... I'm gonna be a mom..." I chuckled, still crying.

"Woo-hoo I'm gonna be a massi. Let's call everyone. They need to know the news" She pulled me into a hug.

I cried on her shoulder.

I'm going to be a mom. Raj is gonna be a dad.

❤❤❤

"Thank you all so much for coming," Simi said "we have... well Isha has news" she added.

"Umm... Veer, baby come here" I stuttered. They all looked up at me and Veer walked over. "Baby do you want a niece or nephew" I smiled. All of their eyes widened.

"I want both" he cutely replied. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"I'm gonna be a nanu" papa exclaimed.

"And I'm gonna be a dadu" dad added before they hugged each other.

"I'm gonna be a massi!" Roop squealed.

"I'm gonna be a bhumi!" Priya squealed. Everyone looked at her. "I'll be the child's bhua and mami after I get married, so bhumi" she explained.

Mumma got overexcited and started crying. My sisters started planning cute outfits. My brothers were discussing what games to play with the baby.

"So di, when will you tell jiju?" Reet asked me.