49. Simran Weds Karan 3

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

The girls were getting Simran ready and the guys were with Karan.

The bridesmaids are clad in Grey sharara suits.

The girls had reached the gurudwara where Isha's parents were waiting

The girls had reached the gurudwara where Isha's parents were waiting. They were going to give Simran away because she is like their daughter.

"Simi. You are Karan's sunshine" Jaspreet said hugging Simran.

"Thank you papa" Simi hugged him back.

"All of our daughters look amazing," Deepu replied.

"Let's go inside guys. It's not good for bhabz to be outside for too long" Nidhi said concerned. They all went inside.

❤❤❤

"Finally we reached," Simar exclaimed. They all hopped out of the car and headed for the entry where the girls were waiting for them.

"Today me and Mahi bhabi arent Karan's bhabi's. We are his sali's." Isha exclaimed.

"So salli sahiba's, can we enter?" Rajveer was stuck on entering.

"Oye jija Ji. Did you forget what we did at your wedding? Roop di, if he doesn't remember shall we remind him" Reet teased.

"I remember! Karan, these girls want money." Rajveer exclaimed remembering what happened with the girls at his wedding.

"Ok, how much do you what?" Karan asked.

"$1500" Roop screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. Karan's eyes widened.

"Thank god that none of these girls will be my salli's," Param said before everyone broke out laughing.

"They all are Salli's except for Nidhi" Yuvraj smirked. They all started laughing.

❤❤❤

Simran was officially Simran Karan Singh. Again.

 It was time for the doli and the girls had hidden Karan's shoes.

"Hand them over" Yuvraj knew the girls took them.