66. Baby Arav

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH 

I'm 6 months pregnant now. And according to Raj, I'm a pain in his ass. I threw a tantrum when he said that I am and he apologized. It was the funniest thing ever. That's not even the best part, the best part was that he had to do it in front of the entire family.

Sandeep died on the spot that day. Raj was angry that he didn't get to kill him. It was actually sad seeing Sandeep die. Call me crazy but he shouldn't have died.

Now I finally know why I'm so big. I'm pregnant with twins!

"Raj... I'm tired" I started huffing. According to Simi, I have to walk a lot and Raj is being a pain in my ass making me do that.

He was about to speak until the phone rang.

"Yea Rav" he spoke as soon as he answered. "What. Ok. We'll be right there" he just hung up.

"Raj what happen?" I asked him after seeing him in a rush.

"Anju's water broke and she is in a lot of pain. We have to go." I nodded and he helped me walk down the stairs.

My parents had been staying at Rav bhai's house for some time so they could help with the delivery. They had done the same with Mahi bhabz and Param bhai.

❤❤❤

When we arrived at the hospital we saw the family.

"Mumma, how is she?" I asked.

"She is ok, Simi is with her right now" I nodded. Raj made me sit down. I spent the time talking to Mumma and papa

It has been 4 hours since we have been sitting here.

We finally saw Simran step out.

"So?" Karan asked.

"Papa, what do want to name your grandson?" Simi asked. 

Why does she do this?

"Arav Singh" Papa cheered. "I'M A DADU" he cheered. We all laughed at his antics. Rav bhai stepped out of the room holding his son.

"Bhai, he looks just like you," Avni exclaimed. Bhai smiled and nodded.

"Can we?" I asked and he handed me Arav. 

"Hi, bhua's prince. I'm the nice one unlike your Roop bhua" I cooed.

"People, can we hold the baby? You're having your own soon anyways" Manan teased. My face felt red. I'm tired of this deja vu. We handed the babies over to my parents.

Anju bhabi's parents passed a year after she got married so Arav didn't have a Nani or nanu. I felt bad because my entire life only my Nani nanu loved me out of my grandparents. But I do know that my parents are both Nani nanu dadi and dadu to Arav. 

"Just a few more months until we can hold our babies" Raj chuckled before planting a kiss on my forehead.

❤❤❤

3RD PERSON

Today is the day Anju and Rav are bringing their son home from the hospital. The siblings had decorated Anju and Rav's house.

"Fix that banner Arsh! Help him Rohit!" Isha ordered. "Manan go get the ladoos! Simar! Where is Simar?!"

Since Rajveer wouldn't let her actually help, she was ordering people from the couch. 

"Chill baby" Rajveer chuckled before claiming his wife's lips.

The doorbell rang and Param opened the door.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouted. The entire house is decorated in blue. There was a huge banner that read Arav.

"Awww" Anju started crying. By now, everyone was used to this because of Mahi.

The doorbell rang so Rav went to open it since he was closest to the door.

"Arjun!" Mahi ran to hug him. 

"Move, I wanna see my nephew" Arjun rushed towards Arav.

"No one loves me anymore" Mahi sobbed.

Param rushed towards her. "That isn't true. I love you more than anything. So does Mahira" he tried calming her down.

"Oye nautanki. Stop stealing all of the attention" Jaspreet teased me. Everyone started laughing and Mahi cried harder.

"Baby please" Param pleaded and I stop crying and pecked his cheek.

"So, you didn't bring the Mrs?" Rajveer asked. 

"I did" Arjun smirked. Everyone shared glances. "Come on in babe" Arjun shouted.

A girl entered the house. 

"Siya?" Isha asked. 

"Hey Ishi" Siya chuckled. 

"No running" Rajveer ordered. Isha rolled her eyes and hurried to hug her high school friend. 

Nidhi and Simran followed. 

"You're all so mean. I wasn't invited to your weddings" Siya pouted. 

"And we didn't know you were dating our brother" Isha scolded. 

They all hugged once again. 

"Welcome Home Arav" the entire family cheered. 

"I love you" Rajveer rested his forehead on Isha's.

"I love you more" she giggled.