15. Bachelor and Bachelorette Party's

ISHA KAUR

ISHA KAUR

Tonight is the bachelorette party. Who knows what these crazy girls have planned.

What if that idiot Karan hired a dancer?!

Even though I begged Yuvraj bhai and Param bhai and even pulled Rohit's ear. But Karan never listens.

"Di Chalo. This is your last night as a single lady. We tend to enjoy" the girls entered.

We are all wearing matching rose gold nightwear that says 'bride squad'.

"Roop call Rohit na. Ask him if those idiots called a dancer. I'll skin them if they did. And aren't Arsh, Simar, Manan, and Rav bhai with them" I continued rambling till Roop made me sip something. It's tastes like coke. 

"Guys, I'm getting married tomorrow," I lowly said.

"Yep. Our house will be so good. There will be an empty room. Less noise. Less annoying di. I'm so happy that I'm...I'm...I'm going to cry" Roop started crying. Reet, Avni, Simi, and Anju bhabi also started crying. 

I pulled them all onto the bed and we had a group hug.

CLICK.

Mahi bhabi snapped a picture before joining our hug.

"Ok enough chit chat. Time for skits" Priya clapped her hands together.

Priya and Simi got on the bed and Priyu had a dupatta covering her face.

They tried to act out mine and Rajveer ji's first night. To be honest it was pretty gross. But at the same time, it was hilarious.

During Roop and Reet's skit, Mumma came in. It was hilarious how the girls fell on the floor. But the weirdest part was that she joined us. She even took a shot which I didn't.

Tonight was perfect. Just as amazing as I could imagine.

My last night as a single girl.

RAJVEER SINGH

These idiots planned a fucking bachelor party.

"Bro, Isha literally begged for us not to have a dancer over. She cried in Param's arms" Yuvraj said.

I glared daggers at Karan because he is the reason my baby cried.

ARSH SINGH

"Are you going to tell him?" Param bhai came up to me. I nodded and he patted my back.

My sister, a huge piece of my heart is getting married tomorrow.

Her life has been anything but easy.
People think she has full luxury, but her life is not luxurious. It has been pure torture.

If I don't tell Rajveer jija now, he might leave my di.

"Jija ji we need to tell you something" Manan, Simar, and I said at the same time.

Jija put his beer bottle down.

"There is a lot you don't know about our di" I started.
"When di was 22 our dad's parents brought a guy home for her. She didn't like him 1 bit. None of us did. He was obsessed with her. When she would talk to another boy he would beat the crap out of him. He had gotten really abusive with her. He had even tried to rape her. Thank god we got there in time or di would have killed herself" I started crying.

RAJVEER SINGH

"...or di would have killed herself" Arsh started crying.

"Who is he," I asked after smashing my beer bottle on the ground.

"Sandeep Singh" Manan venomously replied.

Sandeep Singh is my business rival. He went to jail a few years ago but that didn't stop him from being a huge pain in my ass.

"Bhai, isn't Sandeep Singh your rival?" Rohit asked me and I nodded.

I'll torture that son of a bitch Sandeep for what he did to my Isha.

"Guys, tommorow Raj is getting married to our Ishu. We should be celebrating" Yuvraj said.

I'm getting married to the girl of my dreams tomorrow. My love, my baby, my Isha. Tomorrow she'll be mine forever.

 Tomorrow she'll be mine forever