48. Simran Weds Karan 2

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Yar please tell us. When will we be massi's and bua's?" Roop was bombarding me with questions. They wouldn't let me sleep.

"Nidhi, tell her to shut up," I screamed but Nidhi didn't listen and chimed in.

"So that means he did make love" Nidhi exclaimed.

"I will be the gyno." Simi was jumping up in joy. 

They are acting as if I'm pregnant. 

Priya started jumping along with Roop. 

I ignored them and went to Mahi bhabhz who was sleeping on the bed. Param bhai said to take special care of her since she is 5 months pregnant. 

Rajveer I should have stayed with you. Ughh. What are you doing right now? I will kill you if you're drinking.

RAJVEER SINGH

"You know my Isha make the best food. It tastes better than caterers. She never fails to amaze me. She is already an amazing daughter, granddaughter, daughter-in-law, sister, and THE BEST wife..." I was cut off by Karan.

"Oh for god's sake stop talking about bhabi and sleep" he was clearly annoyed. Everyone else was sleeping.

"The day you get married you will be the same" I snapped back at him smirking.

"Yeah sure," he rolled his eyes at me and knocked out.

Isha I only agreed to this for you.

❤❤❤

"Auntie don't worry. Everything will be ok" I assured Monika auntie (Karan's massi)

"Massi, if you aren't sure we should call Isha bhabi and ask her for help. She is amazing at these things" Karan winked at me.

"Karan, don't bug the poor guy" auntie scolded him. I cracked up.

"Massi, he didn't let me sleep at night. He kept going on about bhabi's perfections and imperfections," he whined like a baby.

"Oh really" auntie had a teasing smirk on her face.

"Jija, stop talking about my sister" Arsh threatened me. 

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Are you ready, Simi?" this girl has been getting ready less and stressing more.

"Hey," she said as she walked out of her room in her heavy black lengha.