17. Vidai and First Night

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"Looking for these?" Roop showed Rajveer the shoes he was looking for.

He smiled at her and reached to get his shoes. She pulled away.

"Jiju we gave you our di. So we want 4 promises in return" Reet said. Rajveer nodded.

"1st promise is that you will always keep di happy. She can't shed one sad tear" Avni said to which Rajveer chuckled and nodded.

"2nd promise is you'll always make time for her no matter how busy you are," Reet said to which Rajveer chuckled and nodded again.

"3rd promise is you will never yell at her, you have to treat her like a baby all the time" Roop exclaimed grabbing onto a crying Reet.

"I promise," Rajveer genuinely said.

"4th promise is you will always love and respect our Ishu no matter what," Simran said in tears.

"If I don't you can shoot me," he chuckled before hugging all 4 of them.

Nidhi and Priya didn't make any promises because Isha would be partially living with them.

During the vidai, the song DILBARO played.

"You still smell bad, but in a good way" Hardeep hugged Isha who was crying nonstop. "If anything happens, I'm only one call away" he kissed her forehead.

"Mumma, I don't want to go" Isha sobbed in her mother's arms. Deepu didn't say anything, just continued silently weeping.

Next Isha went to her papa.

"Shhh. Princess don't cry" he cried.

"Simu" Isha sobbed on her brother's shoulder.

"Didi where are you going?" Veer innocently asked. 

"Veer beta, didi is going to her new house with Rajveer jiju" Preet (Isha's mami) explained as she cried.

After hugging everyone she realized Arsh wasn't there.