4. First Date

ISHA KAUR

ISHA KAUR

Roop, Simi, and Priya have been at getting me looking nice forever. Well, 4 hours.

Nidhi was helping Rajveer Ji get ready and Reet and Avni had school and exams.

As always they complained that I wore no makeup, so I told them just to put on some mascara, eyeliner, and light lipstick.

"Di, Rajveer jija ji is here" Arsh yelled from downstairs. I scrambled to get up and grabbed my purse.

We walked down the stairs.

Rajveer Ji was standing there, in his glory. My brothers were all next to him.

RAJVEER SINGH

She looks like an angel. I can't believe that she'll be mine soon. MINE AND ONLY MINE. Not that she isn't mine yet.

My devil sister, Priya was giving me a teasing smile to which I groaned. Roop, I think that's her name, was giving Isha a teasing smile. And Simran, she was scowling at me like I'm gonna kill her.

Trust issues

Isha was furiously blushing.

Damn did she look good in that dress. I can't wait to see her in her bridal lengha.

3RD PERSON

"Hi" Isha softly whispered. She didn't bother looking up since she could feel his intense gaze.

"Hey" Rajveer finally greeted her back.

She finally looked up and was shocked at how good he looked in causals. The blood rushed up to her face.

Roop, Priya, Nidhi, and Simi looked at each other before singing.

"Dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai Dulhan ka to dil diwan lagta"

Arsh, Simar, Manan, and Rohit broke down laughing. Isha glared at them and Rajveer chuckled at her cute antics.

"Jija Ji, how is my di looking?" Roop asked.