63. 30th Birthday

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

It's been 1 day since I found I'm pregnant. So technically, I found out yesterday.

Today is Raj's 30th birthday. We are throwing a surprise party for him. Roop is on her way right now. The guys will be home soon too.

I dialed Roop's number to see where she was. She picked up 2 rings.

"Yea di. What's up?

"Where are you?" I said in a low voice.

"10 minutes away"

"Ok see you" I yelled at her.

"Ok, bye." Saying that she hung up.

Let me go downstairs and see the decorations.

I walked down to see the living room all decked up. Blue and purple nets hanging from every corner. The chandelier was being cleaned up. The caterers had just arrived. 

The guests would be here in 2 hours, and Raj would be here in 2 and a half hours. I gave Yuvraj bhai the job to keep him busy. 

I'm going to tell Raj I'm pregnant today.

I walked to the kitchen to see Mahi bhabz cooking.

"Bhabi you go rest. You shouldn't be working, you just had a baby" I scolded.

"Isha it's ok. Anyways it's good for me to work. It keeps me active and the baby healthy" bhabz reassured me. "By the way when are the girls coming..." she was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Well now" I smiled and went to open the door. I saw Roop and Priya with teasing smiles on their faces. "Hey mama"

"Hey massi and bua" I hugged them. We went upstairs. She set her lengha up in my old room. We talked for some time.

"Now let's get our birthday boy's wife " Simi led me to the vanity.

❤❤❤

"Oh god. You look like a princess. Rajveer's Princess" Nidhi said when they finished getting me ready.

I didn't look so bad in the light blue lengha.