35. Parent's House

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Please Raj. I'll be back in 4 days. I haven't seen them since the dawat" I begged.

"No! How do you expect me to stay without you for 4 days. No! You will not go and that's it!" He said for the thousandth time.

"I don't care. I'm going and that's final" I pointed my finger in his chest.

"Let her go Rajveer puttar. She needs to go for pag phera anyway" Ashwini entered the room.

Again with the pag phera.
If she wasn't pregnant, she would be begging me not to punch her anymore.

"Rohit! Get in here" I yelled. Rohit ran in and saluted at me. 
"Go get the car. You're taking me to my parents" 

"Yes mam" he ran out. 

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out. 

"Baby wait! Don't go. If you go I'll be stuck between crazy people!" Raj yelled as he followed me outside.

"No. Go to work. I'm going. Simi is still there. I need to check in on things" I sat in the car.

I waved Raj bye and Rohit drove off. 

"So, you're actually going for 3 nights and 4 days?" Rohit asked me. I nodded.

FLASHBACK

"Looking for these?" Roop showed Rajveer ji the shoes he was looking for.

He smiled at her and reached to get his shoes. She pulled away.

"Jiju we gave you our di. So we want 4 promises in return" Reet said. Rajveer ji nodded.

"1st promise is that you will always keep di happy. She can't shed one sad tear" Avni said to which Rajveer ji chuckled and nodded.

"2nd promise is you'll always make time for her no matter how busy you are," Reet said to which Rajveer chuckled and nodded again.

"3rd promise is you will never yell at her, you have to treat her like a baby all the time" Roop exclaimed grabbing onto a crying Reet.

"I promise," Rajveer ji genuinely said.

"4th promise is you will always love and respect our Ishu no matter what," Simi said in tears.

"If I don't you can shoot me," he chuckled before hugging all 4 of them.

Aww, they look so cute. Just like 4 sisters with their other brother.

FLASHBACK OVER

Rohit pulled up to the driveway. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my suitcase from the trunk.

I rang the doorbell and the door was opened by Simar.

"Di!" he pulled me into a hug. 

"Oye, monkey! I'm not going to die that you're hugging me like no tomorrow. I'm here for 4 days without your annoying sa jiju" I slapped him upside the head.