23. First Month Anniversary

RAJVEER SINGH

RAJVEER SINGH

It's been 2 days since the dawat.

Isha's going back to work today. I couldn't be more worried.

Don't get me wrong. I love the idea of her working. It's just if someone tries to harm her I'll have to chop off their body parts.

"Raj, don't worry, Nidhi and Simi will be there also" Isha tries reassuring me for the 20th time.

"But baby they aren't as strong as me," I whined and she slapped the back of my head.

"I'm going and that's final," she said before storming out of the house.

I grabbed my keys and followed her out.

"Just be careful" I kissed her forehead.

"I'll be fine" she pecked my cheek.

I sat in my car and we both drove to our respective works.

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

He's so cute when he's worried.

I'm only going to work for 6 hours, not 6 months. Imagine what will happen when I go visit Mumma papa's house.

❤❤❤

I pulled up to the hospital parking lot and saw Simi and Nidhi waiting for me by the door.

"You have the most possessive brother ever," I said to Nidhi as we walked into the hospital.

"If it were up to him giving his life would be easier than losing you," Nidhi said as we grabbed our files.

"Ishi, do you love him?" Simi asked me.

"I truly wish I did but I know I will someday. I know I'm starting to feel for him and my feelings are increasing by the day" I said, lost in my own thoughts.

Today's our first month anniversary. Does he remember?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Simi started singing. Let me tell you, she sounds like a dying cow when she sings.

I scurried off to my first patient of the day.

RAJVEER SINGH

It's been the longest day ever.

It's our first month anniversary and we're both away from each other.

"Sir? Sir are you ok" I heard someone say.

"Bhai, you can think about bhabi later. It's the one thing you're an expert at. For now, can we focus on the meeting?" Rohit teased. Karan, Yuvraj, and Param started laughing at my misery