56. Sister's By Chance, Friends By Choice

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Bhabz" Rohit and dad entered the room. I looked 

"Stay still," dad said. I saw the worry in their eyes. I looked at Raj who was looking up at them.

"Guys you're scaring me, what's wrong," I asked.

"I just... wo... actually... Reet got into an accident" Dad hung his head.

"No... no.. this can't be happening. Is she critical? How did this happen" I broke out crying.

"Bhabi it was a car accident" Rohit's words shocked me. 

"I know who did it" Raj blurted, his eyes bloodshot red. 

We looked up at him. 

"Kanwar Ahuja" Now who is Kanwar Ahuja?

RAJVEER SINGH

Flashback

"Jiju come" I had promised Roop, Priya, Reet, and Avni to take them shopping without their sister. Isha was at work and I was free today so I decided why not.

"Acha Chalo" they dragged me into Pandora. They started looking around.

"Hey Rajveer" I've heard that voice.

"Kanwar" I hugged him. "Long time no see."

"Jiju we found something for you to get di" Reet said not realizing that someone was there. Kanwar was staring at her. I could sense that she was uncomfortable.

"It was nice seeing you Kanwar" I walked away so they didn't have to say anything.

2 weeks later.

As I was about to call Rohit I got a call from Kanwar. I answered it thinking it could be urgent.

"Hey, Kanwar. What's up?"

"Hey, Rajveer. I had to ask you something"

"What's up?"

"I want to go out with the girl who called you jiju 2 weeks ago at Pandora."

"Oh hell no. Stay the fuck away from my sister" I hung up and slammed my fist on the desk. My phone beeped. A text from Kanwar!

K: if she isn't mine she is no ones.

I threw my phone across the room.

Flashback over

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"So what do we need to do?" I stopped crying. 

I will do everything to protect my family. 

"I am going to call my private investigator and then go kill Kanwar Ahuja," Raj said.

"Don't. Not now. The family needs us. Aditya will be crushed when he finds out" I azz

Arranged Marriage✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara