64. "I'll Always Take Care Of You"

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"Jiju, bring her to the hospital tomorrow" Simi ordered. Raj chuckled and nodded.

We walked up to our bedroom. I went to the washroom to change. When I got out I saw Ranveer sitting on the bed.

"So... tell me honestly... are you happy?" I asked him. Ha cupped my face and said, "Princess, this is the best gift ever."

"So do you want a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"A girl with your confidence and innocence" he replied. 

"I want a girl with your smarts and then I want a boy, so his sister will always protect him"

"Acha... now sleep. Simran said to meet her tomorrow" I nodded and dozed off.

RAJVEER SINGH

Isha is giving me the best gift ever. 

I only had my dad for 15 years of my life and now the past year. I don't know if I will be able to be a good father. I know isha will be an amazing mother. She has every trait of one. She's caring, sweet, strict, and fun. 

I want the baby to be just like its mom. And maybe with some of my looks.

Cocky much, my heart teased.

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"So Isha your 1 month pregnant. So you got pregnant before the accident" Simi said excitedly. "And as for you jiju, she shouldn't stress. Make her take off. Don't be a workaholic, spend time with her. Oh, by the way, her mood swings are going to be worse than usual" she explained.

Raj gulped and I broke out laughing. He managed to breathe out a "yes doctor". That made me laugh even more.

❤❤❤

"I'm 1 month in" I exclaimed as soon as we entered the house.

"Congrats guys" Priya and Nidhs hugged me. I said thank you before Raj demanded me to rest. Of course, I was stubborn and whined about it, but Mumma and nani commanded me to rest too. Even massi and mami joined them. Mahi and Anju bhabz started laughing. 

Oh god. 9 months of me carrying Rajveer and my child sounds fun.

❤❤❤

"I'm hungry!" I whined as I watched tv. 

"What do you want to eat?" Raj chuckled. 

"Chicken curry with rice" I cheered. His face fell. 

"It takes a long time to make" he whined. 

"GO" I shouted, pointing at the door.

"Pregnant women are pains" I heard him grumble before leaving the room.