10. Crazy Shopping

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

After the girls' little fun session, they all made their way into the hotel.

Isha was amazed at the size and beauty. Rajveer looked at his soaking wet girl in awe.

"Mamu, I think that Ishu and Raju should have their own room," Mahi said to Jas.

Rajveer glared daggers at Mahi for saying 'Raju', while Isha wasn't able to contain her laughter like the others.

Rohit, Yuvraj, Param, Karan, Arsh, Simar, Manan, and Roop and all started slamming their hands on their knees and falling on the ground laughing.

Isha glared at them and they stopped.

Jas told everyone to go to their respective rooms.

Isha's room was in the middle of her parent's room and her nanu Nani's room. Across the hall was Arsh, Simar, and Manan's room along with Roop and Priya's room. Next to Roop's room was Reet and Avni's room.

After an hour someone knocked on Isha's door.

She opened it to see Rajveer standing in his causals.

He never fails to look good, Isha thought

She always looks like an angel, Rajveer thought.

She was clad in a black long dress gifted to her by her Nani and nanu.

Her black hair was reaching her knees

"Chalein?" She nodded and shut the door.

They made their way to the elevator.

"Hey, my beautiful bhabi" Nidhi entered the elevator with Simi and Yuvraj.

"Where is Rohit?" Isha asked.

"Probably with the other girls or flirting with Roop" Yuvraj replied. Isha nodded and looked at Rajveer who was glaring at Nidhi.

She elbowed him in the stomach but he didn't move.

Once the elevator came to a stop everyone exited.

"Ok, all the women go shopping for Isha and us men will shop for Rajveer," Jas said.

"We'll tell you what to buy for Rajveer" Deepu stopped her husband.

He saluted and signaled the guys to run.

They had been in the store for 3 hours now.

ISHA KAUR

"Isha try this on" Nidhi and Simi have been having a silent war for 3 hours.

We selected the dress for the akand path, mehndi and haldi. Now we just need to select the Sangeet and wedding lengha.

"Isha try this on" Mahi bhabs handed me a lengha and I nodded before going into the fitting room.

After 5 minutes of struggle, I finally got the zip-up.

I stepped out and saw Roop checking out wedding lenghas.

"This is final" massi sang.

"Now try this on di" Roop handed me a wedding lengha.

I groaned and stomped back into the fitting room.

This is perfect. I can't believe it. Roop didn't choose something bad for me.

RAJVEER SINGH

These idiot boys have been annoying me to the extent I can get them removed from the country.

"Ok boys. Deepu said to start shopping. She'll facetime us" Jas uncle spoke.

We all started to look around the store.

Deepu aunty finally called and told us to get a white sherwani for the akand pathe.

None of us knew which one to get so aunty gave the phone to Isha.

She chose the white sherwani.

"Ok, so we need to get a black sherwani, yellow kurta, green sherwani, and red sherwani" Isha spoke like an angel.

After an hour of choosing, we had finally decided on all of the outfits.

"I'll see you in 10," I said to Isha before hanging up.

ISHA KAUR

Rajveer ji hung up and I looked up and saw Nidhi, Roop, Priya and Simi running up to me.

Tears were rushing down Nidhi's face.

"Di, he's here" Roop cried. My heart stopped.

No, he is supposed to be in jail. He can't be here.

Rajveer ji, if he finds out...no.

"Di say something" Reet started shaking me.

No answer.

"Rajveer jiju will be here any minute" Avni said.

Still no answer.

They started frantically shaking me.

"Baby, Why are you frozen?" Rajveer ji arrived. I burst out into tears and he pulled me close to his chest.

He started caressing my hair.

RAJVEER SINGH

Whoever made my baby cry is as good as dead.

It took 15 minutes for me to calm her down.

Her tear stained face had red blotches on it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She shook her head.

If I want our relationship to prosper I can't force her.

She'll tell me on her own.

For now, let wedding season begin.