40. Saving ShRiya

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

It's been 3 days since Veer's party and everyone's school starts in 4 days.

Isha has tried everything to get Priya to stop crying but nothing has worked.

"I've had it!" Isha yelled in the room where only she and Rajveer were.

"I know" he let out a breath.

She stomped out of the room and into Priya's.

"Get up" she commanded. "Priya Arshdeep Singh get your ass up" she raised her voice.

Priya picked her head up when Isha said 'Priya Arshdeep Singh'.

"Nothing can be done bhabz. I hate my father. I hate him so much" Priya whimpered.

"Who said nothing can be done? I'll make sure you and Arsh have your happily ever after. I'm Rajveer Singh. No one can stop me" Rajveer entered the room.

Isha looked up and smiled at him.

Priya jumped off the bed and hugged her brother.

Isha grinned.

"I have an idea" she squealed.

"What is it? You always have the best ideas" Priya squealed.

"Rajveer Singh ji, you will book a reservation at a restaurant for Ashwini and Aman tonight. While they're gone, we'll sneak Priya out with her suitcase and she'll move back into her dorm which is across Arsh and Rohit's apartment" Isha explained.

Raj took a deep breath before taking out his phone.

"Hello. Yes, I would like to make a reservation of 2 for 7 pm tonight under the name Singh" Raj sounded annoyed.

Isha blew a kiss at him and he groaned.

"Thank you. Bye," Raj hung up.

Isha and Priya squealed and Isha took out a suitcase. The 2 girls started packing.

Isha went into flashback mode.

FLASHBACK

3RD PERSON

"Everyone! Can I have your attention?!" Arsh stood on a chair.

Isha, Rajveer, Roop, and Rohit understood what they were gonna do.

"Priya and I are a couple" he chuckled.

Deepu and Jaspreet were elated. They ran to hug the couple. The rest of the family also did.

Aman was furious.
He walked up to Arsh and Priya and slapped both of them.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?!" Rajveer ran to them. Isha, Roop, Nidhi, Yuvraj, Param, Mahi, and Rohit followed.