30. "My Baby Loves Me"

RAJVEER SINGH

RAJVEER SINGH

"Let's go bhai" Rohit pulled me out of the meeting room after everyone had left.

I haven't talked to Isha in 2 days. She's probably pissed at me. I miss her so much.

We sat in the car and Rohit started to drive.

My phone beeped.

"Bhai I'm gonna call you in 2 minutes. PICK UP" Priya texted.

It's probably something important or otherwise, she would be with Arsh right now.

2 minutes later, she facetimed me and put her finger over her mouth tell me to be quiet.

She flipped the camera to show me Isha sitting on the floor crying.

Why the hell is my baby crying?!

"I can do anything for you. Especially since my brother will be leaving you" Nidhi shrugged. What the hell is my idiot sister saying?!

"W-w-hat?" Isha stuttered.

"She is saying the right thing na" Mahi bhabi stopped eating chips. Aren't any chips bad for a pregnant lady? Eh...that Param's problem not mine.

"Jiju deserves someone who loves him in return" Roop added. These girls are crazy! Who said I'm leaving Isha?!

"Shut up Roop!" Isha shouted before getting up.

"Do you?" Priya asked.

Isha walked out to the balcony.

"Roop, bring out the love list," Simran said. My baby just continued looking outside.

"Isha close your eyes and tell us who you see" Nidhi commanded.

"Rajveer is dancing in the rain with me" Isha dreamily replied.

"Can you share everything with jiju?" Roop asked. Isha nodded her head.

"Do you always want to call and text him?" Mahi bhabz asked and Isha nodded her head again.

Roop took out her phone and showed Isha something.

"How do you feel after seeing this video?" Priya asked.

"I feel like breaking his teeth for even looking at another girl" Isha growled. Probably a video of me.

"Ok ok. Last question. Do you feel safe in his arms?" Simran asked.

"I feel like I'm away from the world" my baby sweetly replied.

"Our girl is in love" all of them cheered.

She loves me! MY BABY LOVES ME!

"If you aren't in love I can call an attorney" Simran suggested. I swear I'll kill her one day.

"SHUT UP! I love him so much! I want to tell him I love him. I want to tell him I love him more than my family. More than myself. More than anything. But...he left. He left me 2 days ago and hasn't called even once" Isha turned so I could see her face properly. I feel horrible for leaving.

"Why are you all smiling like monkeys after they did mischief?" Isha asked.

"Well, you know how you said you want to tell bhai you love him right?" Priya asked. Isha nodded.

"Don't tell me you recorded!" my baby shouted.

Isha quickly turned around after Priya did something.

Nidhi turned Isha around and put the phone in front of her face.

"I'm coming back" I smiled at Isha through the phone.

"But what about your trip?" she innocently asked.

"My trip isn't even half as important as you are," I told her. Isha blushed.

"Jija Ji. We want gifts for helping you!" Roop announced.

"Come back soon," Isha said before hanging up. I didn't even have the chance to react.

I chuckled at her childish antics just to realize that Rohit stopped driving and was fake crying.

"That was beautiful" he put his hand on his chest. I slapped him upside the head.

"Let's go. We have a flight to catch in 4 hours" I told him.

"Bhabhi, here bhai comes!" I shook my head at his antics and

I conference call Param, Karan, and Yuvraj.

"Yo. When you planning on coming back. Mahi has been with Isha for 3 hours and she called to tell me Isha didn't move out of 1 spot for 2 days. The whole room was gonna flood" Param didn't even say hello.

"She said I love you!" Rohit cheered. I slapped him upside his head.

"Roop said I love you to you?" Yuvraj asked.

"Why would my sali say I love you, to as Priya says, Chepda?" I asked.

"Good point. Now tell us who said I love you too who" Karan said.

Before I could say anything, Rohit spoke.

"I've never met people crazier than you guys. Ishi bhabz said I love you to Rajveer bhai. Even if it was indirectly it was still the truth" he shook his head in disbelief.

"SHE WHAT?!" The 3 idiot best friends of mine said at the same time.

"He's not lying. She did say I love you" I chuckled.

"Congrats bro," they said at the same time.

"Thanks. I'll be home by tomorrow evening. I'll talk to you guys later" I said and hung up.

Rohit parked the car and I hopped out.

"I'm gonna kill your sisters and Roop and Simran," I told Rohit.

"Bhai you couldn't hurt them even if you wanted to. Though when it comes to bhabz you can sacrifice yourself" he chuckled.

I ignored it and walked to the hotel room.

Next stop airport and then my baby.