6. Care

RAJVEER SINGH

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

RAJVEER SINGH

"You're fired" I calmly said to my secretary. She started crying so I called security to take her out.

She was a bitch. She had leaked important information to a rival.

I started furiously typing on my computer, not noticing the weather outside.

It's Wednesday today. I haven't seen Isha in 4 days. The fact was driving me crazy.

I was typing for about 15 minutes until my phone rang.

"What Rohit?" I asked my little brother, irritated.

"Bhai, Isha ran away. No one can find her. All she did was leave a letter. Deepu aunty is crying like crazy. " I could sense the panic in his voice.

I know she doesn't have a lover, so it's definitely something else.

"Read the letter" I commanded.

"Guys, this letter is to tell you I'm going far from here. It's not anyone's fault. I just don't want to ruin Rajveer ji's life. He deserves better than me. Papa, your parents are right. I am a disgrace. I shouldn't have been born. Just tell Rajveer Ji not to wait for me. I love you all...and care about him" He read.

No. That means she is roaming around in the rain. Alone. At 6 pm.

I hung up and rushed towards my car.

After about 6 rounds of all the places Isha could have gone, I finally saw a figure. She seemed 5'3 with really long hair and was drenched.

I stepped out of my car and took long strides towards her.

I forcefully turned her around and saw that she was non-other than my Isha.

Happiness flowed through me. She was safe.

"I told you not to find me" she sobbed. If she thinks I would let her go just like that, she is crazy.

"Why the hell would you leave?" I raised my voice.

"I...I don't deserve this life...I don't deserve this family...I don't deserve you" she cried harder.

I lifted her bridal style and walked to my car.

"If anything, none of us deserve you" I wiped her tears before starting the car.

We drove to her house.

I opened the door. Sitting on the couch was her entire family.

Her mother was non stop crying, her father was pacing around the hall, her brothers were making phone calls, her sisters were crying as they held her stuff, her Nani cried on her nana ji's shoulder, her massi and mami tried consoling her mother and her mama Ji and Massard Ji tried calming her father down.

Arranged Marriage✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें