65. "He Can't Hurt You..."

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

Tonight Rajveer and Isha have a business party to go to. He doesn't want her to go but has no choice since she has been in the house for a while and is feeling suffocated. She's been pregnant for 5 months and Rajveer hasn't let her leave once.

"Do you have to?" he whined.

"Relax baby. Nidhi, Yuvraj, Rohit, Simran, and Karan will all be there" she giggled. "But I don't have anything to wear" she pouted. 

He walked into the closet and brought out a dusty color dress. 

"Oh Raj

"Oh Raj...this is...beautiful" she caressed the dress.

"I'm glad you like it" he chuckled before claiming my lips in a kiss that was nothing but love.

She pulled away and they both began getting ready.

❤❤❤

Isha didn't do much makeup, just some light mascara, and nude lipstick.

"Wow...are you planning on killing me?" Raj's jaw dropped when I walked out. Isha giggled and thanked him.

"Wait for me" Aman shouted. 

Isha looked at Raj who looked at me.

"You are also coming?" Rajveer asked.

"Of course I am" Aman laughed.

Raj rolled his eyes and lifted Isha bridal style. He carried her until we reached his black Bugatti. He didn't even put her down. He literally put her seat belt on. Being pregnant certainly has its perks.

❤❤❤

We arrived at the venue an hour later.

So many famous people were entering.

"Mr. Singh, is this your child?"

"How long have you been married?"

So many questions were being asked.