57. Arrogant Sick Man

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"Who told you to have a meeting in the cold weather?!" Isha scolded her husband.

"Stop yelling at me" he firmly said. She rolled her eyes.

"Acho" he sneezed. It was his 5th sneeze in 3 minutes.

"Stay here. I'll have kaka make you soup" she said before going to the kitchen

"Kaka, can you make soup for Raj? He got sick" Isha gave a small smile.

"Of course" Kaka laughed. 

Isha went to the living room where Rohit was eating pasta and watching TV.

"Why are you putting a towel in ice water?" Rohit asked.

"Your bhai has a fever" Isha sighed.

Rohit chuckled and Isha went back to her sick husband.

She put her head on her lap and started putting the towel on his forehead.

"Thanks," he said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For taking care of me" he yawned. She smiled and continued putting the towel on her forehead.

❤❤❤

"Bhabz, how's bhai?" Rohit entered the room.

"Ho ho o
Heer Heer na akho adiyo
Main te Sahiban hoi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi"

Rajveer's phone started ringing. Isha answered the call.

"I'm busy Yuvraj bhai" she sighed.

"Is he being a pain in your ass?" Yuvraj asked.

"No. He's just being as stubborn as usual" Isha slapped her husband's bicep. "How are you and Nidhs?"

"Hang up" Raj grumbled.

"Sorry jaan" she pulled the phone away from her ear.

"Bhai I'll call you later. Raj has a fever" she said to Yuvraj on the other line.

"Ok. I'll have his head later," Yuvraj said and Isha hung up.

She turned to look at Rohit.

"Go to your apartment. Arsh can't handle a dog alone" she pointed at the door. Rohit grumbled and left.

Isha turned to look at Rajveer who was peacefully sleeping.

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

He looks adorable while he sleeps.
It reminds me of the time I got sick and he took care of me.

What happened at that meeting that he got so angry?

"Good morning" he stirred in his sleep.

"Good night" I slipped under the duvet.

❤❤❤

"You're not going to work!" I shouted.

Which idiot goes to work while they're sick? My husband does!

"I have to. Param can't come, so it's only Rohit, Yuvraj, and Karan" Raj said before he sneezed.

I picked up my phone and called Mumma.

"Mumma, your favorite son-in-law is going to work while he's sick" I firmly said.

"Haw hai, put the phone on speaker" she commanded.

"Hi, Mumma" he nervously chuckled.

"Rajveer Singh, you will stay at home until you get better. If you don't, I'll take Isha away" Mumma threatened. I held back a laugh.

"But Mumma... I have a meeting" he whined like a child. 

"SHUT IT AND GO REST" Mumma screamed.

I gave him my best glare and he stomped back upstairs.

"Women are so difficult!" I heard him yell.

"Thanks, Mumma" I giggled.

"No problem beta. Now let me go yell at your father"

"Bye"

I marched upstairs to see my beloved husband working on his laptop.

I shut the computer screen and started screaming at him.

"WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE ALONE? ARE YOU PLANNING ON LEAVING ME FOREVER?" Just the thought brought tears to my eyes.

He sighed and got up. The next moment, he had my lips moving in sync with his.

❤❤❤

"I'm still mad at you" I grumbled as I had my head laid on Raj's bare chest.

"I just made love and you're still mad?!" He exclaimed.

"You never listen to me. You always shout at me. You don't love me!" I began crying.

"Yar, I love you more than anything. I could even die..." I interrupted him by placing my lips on his.

Big mistake...

❤❤❤

"Is your fever better Raj?" Dad asked as we ate dinner.

"Much better" Raj replied, staring into my eyes.

Dad cleared his throat and had a smirk on his lips. My face was crimson and Raj was smirking.

"Did you get a call from your papa, Isha?" dad asked me. Papa and dad have become best friends since Ashwini left. Papa helped dad a lot.

"No, I've been so busy taking care of my beloved husband" I smiled at dad and glared at Raj.

"I took care of you and you're doing the same" Raj batted his eyelashes together.

"Drama king" I muttered.

Dad laughed and I felt Raj glaring at me.

Raj threw me over his shoulder. I heard dad and kaka laughing. A few other maids smiled at us. 

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled after he threw me on the bed. 

"I love you too" he was hovering over me. I tightened my lips to hide a smile. "Our love is here forever" he whispered, staring into my eyes. 

"Why me?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I first met you when I came to the hospital and you were with your dad. I was 18. I just happened to buy the hospital and came to check in on things. You were crying and holding onto your dad" he smiled. 

"I remember that day. That was the day I thought we lost nanu" A known tear escaped my eye. 

"It's ok. He's ok na. We'll take care of him" he fell next to me. "For now, let's make him a bade nanu (Great-grandpa)" he smirked.

"You're an Arrogant Sick Man"