42. Date Night

RAJVEER SINGH

RAJVEER SINGH

It's been 3 weeks since we got Priya and Arsh back together.

Aman has asked many times where Priya is and every time we say "she is at college".

I mean it's not a lie. Aman has called Priya so many times, but every time she ignores.

Tonight I have a surprise date for Isha. It's in the house because I know how much she loves being comfortable.
Of course, she has no idea.

"Raj come here!" Speak of the queen, and she calls.

I walked into our room to see Isha in her pj's just like I told her.

"Why am I wearing pj's that say Mrs and why are you wearing pj's that say Mr?" She asked.

"Stop asking questions and come" I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the theater room.

We entered the theater room. Isha's eyes lit when she saw all of her favorite movies on the screen.

 "For me?" She innocently asked. I chuckled and nodded and she hugged me. 

"I love you" she whispered.

I smiled at her words and whispered "I love you more"

3RD PERSON

"What movie should we watch first?" Rajveer asked.

"Umm. The Longest Ride" Isha grinned.

Rajveer put on the movie and Isha cuddled up against his chest.

❤❤❤

"Baby stop crying. It's just a movie. Everyone lives and everyone dies" Rajveer tried consoling his crying wife.

"But...I can't believe he died" Isha cried harder.

Rajveer rolled his eyes at her antics.

He lifted her bridal style and took her to the backyard where he had a romantic candlelit dinner ready for her.

"Stop crying yar" he caressed her cheek.

She nodded and they both sat down.

"How did I get so lucky?" Isha smiled. Her tear-stained face was not able to hide her beauty.

"I should be asking the same" Rajveer chuckled.

"Bon appetite" Rajveer served the food. It was Italian food. Isha's favorite.

"Oh. You cooked?" Isha nervously asked.

"I tried but epically failed, so I ordered take out" he chuckled.

Isha giggled and nodded.

"You look hilarious. Do me a favor and never wear flannel again" she laughed.