36. Virat Kohli vs. Harbajan Singh

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

"ISHPREET KAUR OPEN THE DOOR!" I rubbed my eyes to hear Mumma banging on the door.

"ITS 12 AND YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING!" she yelled. I looked around the room only to see Rajveer laying by me, covered in my duvet.

Shit. What happened last night? How did Raj end up here?

FLASHBACK

I sat up straight.

Something knocked on my balcony door.

I gulped and stumbled to the head frame of my bed.

The door opened and revealed a 6'3 figure. The body looked just like...RAJVEER!

"How did you get here?!" I whisper yelled.

"Well, I climbed up the drainpipe" he explained. It's definitely Rajveer.

"I asked for 4 days. You could have also come but you idiot were so stubborn. Oh no, if someone sees you here it's my end" I rambled.

He stopped my rambling by capturing my lips into a kiss.

Tonight ended in more than clothes being ripped off.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Isha, open the door please," Mumma said in her 'if you don't wake up I'll take your sketch pad away' voice.

"Mumma I need to use the bathroom. I'll be down in 10 minutes" I yelled before getting up to get dressed.

"Ok. Be down in 10" she knocked for the last time.

I let out a breath.

"Wake up kumkaran. If anyone sees you here, there will be a huge problem" I started shaking my incredibly handsome and annoying husband.

"Let me sleep baby" he muttered.

"If you don't wake up, when we get home you'll be sleeping in the guest room" I threatened. This threat always works.

He jumped up and I started laughing.

"Wait...how will we get you out?" I asked in a panic while he was putting his clothes on.

"Isha, open the door" Simi started banging on the door.

I gave up and Raj hid under the bed.

I opened the door and Simi barged in.

"What happened here?" She asked.

"Umm...wo...there was a mouse and I threw a book at it" I lied.

"Get out from under the bed Jiju," Simi said.

How does she know Raj's here?

Raj came out from hiding and nervously chuckled.

"MUMMA! I FOUND THE THIEF! HE'S BEEN HIDING IN ISHA'S ROOM!" Simi screamed.