18. First Day

ISHPREET RAJVEER SINGH

Rajveer ji's confession took the ground from under my feet.

I hope to love him back one day.
I know I'll never be able to love him as he loves me, but it's worth every chance.

I woke up on Rajveer ji's shoulder still wearing my wedding lengha.

I looked at my phone to check the time.

Oh shit, it's 6:30 am. I was supposed to wake up at 5 am. 

I jumped out of bed after 5 minutes of struggling to get out of Rajveer ji's hold. He's hugging a pillow right now. 

I took a shower and wore the sari Mumma told me to wear. It's red with some gold. She wore it on her first day as a newlywed that's why she handed it down to me. It was first Nani's then mumma's now mine. 

Isha's sari👆🏽👆🏽

Isha's sari👆🏽👆🏽

I walked into the huge kitchen and saw it empty. No one is awake yet so that's good.

I started making kheer and pohas. When I finished it was already 7:15 am.

I quickly made Rajveer ji black coffee. Priya told me last night that he only drinks black coffee. No wonder he has such a good body.

ISHA SHUT UP

I went to wake Rajveer ji up along with his coffee.

Rajveer ji's still sleeping in the position I left him in.

He is worse than me. At least I wake up some time. 

I started shaking his shoulders. 

He started moving around and the next thing I know is I'm pinned under him on the bed.

His eyes shot open. For some reason, Rajveer ji smiled when he saw me.

He placed a wet kiss on my forehead. I felt the blood rushing to my face.

I shyly pushed him off of me and ran out of the room.

I could literally hear him chuckling.

I went back in the room to see if he was in the shower or not and thank god he was.