Author's Note

Please read below

You are more then welcome to leave comments, in fact I encourage it as well as your votes. This is my second book and I will say I am no pro. I am barely learning and write because this is something I love to do and I love being able to come up with ideas and put them down for others like you to read.

I will make mistakes. I am human. If you see any mistakes you are welcome to point them out so I can go back and fix them at a later time and date.

I understand that not everyone will like my way of writing and not everyone will like my book, but if you're going to bitch about this and that then you can stop reading it. Plain and simple. I don't really give a damn. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This book is a college book so it will have sex, alcohol, mention of drugs and rape, explicit language and yes; death. If that is not something you are comfortable with, then please don't read. If you are younger then 18, again I advise you not to read. If you do decide to go forth and read, then welcome to my book and I hope you enjoy it enough to stick around til the end.

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️ This book mentions the topic of rape; however I do NOT go into implicit detail. It is mentioned throughout different chapters of the book. I'm sorry if this is something you are not comfortable with, but I want my book to focus on real life topics and problems that people may face. Not all people understand a rape victim and I'm hoping to give you a inside on how strong these victims are. Keep in mind everyone deals with trauma differently. It also mentions the topic of Suicide.

This book is fast paced. If that's not your style then I'm sorry, because in the words of Alani, "I know most girls hold off until the right time, but I'm not most girls. I'm the type of girl who takes charge, the girl who knows what she wants and goes after it without a second thought. I'm the type of girl that will seize any moment and make it the right moment." Her words not mine, so with that said; enjoy. 😘

This book is a work of fiction

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Author, except where permitted by law.

Copyright©️2021 by A_Fearless_Soul