Chapter 7

I've been looking forward to this night since my freshman year in high school and it was ruined all because of Logan's overprotective ass, and to actually think that I love him. I scuff at that thought. He's a arrogant prick it what he is.

I hear yelling and I slowly and quietly as possible make my way downstairs. There goes the wrath of Logan. I roll my eyes as I listen to the bullshit that flies out of his mouth.

"..It's not even like that!" Elias yells. "You're my brother, man and she's like a little sister to me!"

"Yeah fucking right! You don't think I know you? The reputation you have?"Logan pulls his hair from the root. "You already have Lani! Do you think I'll let you get my sister? MY SISTER!"

I have never seen Logan like this before. Sure it's sounds like something he would do or say, but he's acting like a lunatic. Before I can think further into it Elias begins to talk again.

"A-Are you listening to yourself, man? I've known you for three years! Three fucking years and I have never crossed that line before with your sister. Never!" Elias drops the pieces of splintered wood on the floor and stands up. "You know I see her as my little sister and I just want to protect her as much as you do, but you know you fucked up when you hur-"

"She's MY SISTER! Mine!" Logan gets in Elias' face. "You have no fa-"

"Don't, Logan!" Elias steps up to him. "Don't cross that line. Don't say stupid shit out of anger that's going to ruin three years of our friendship."

"Or what?" Logan smirks, but before he can continue with this charade I walk into the living room to put an end to this bullshit.

"Will you stop?!" I glare at Logan. "The damage is already done. Quit adding fuel to the fire, Logan."

"Stay out of it, Lani!" He points his index finger at me. "I'm warning you."

"Warning me?" I get in Logan's face. "I'm tired of that damn high horse you've been on and I honestly think it's time you get knocked down a few pegs! You need help, Logan. You have so much built up anger in you that it's clouding your judgment. You hurt your sister today and now you're about to ruin a friendship over something stupid. Why? All because you can't face reality! YOU messed up!" I shake my head and hold up my index finger to Logan before he tries to cut me off.

"Let. Me. Finish." I say through gritted teeth. "You have to quit suffocating Bella. She's not a little girl anymore and It's time to give her some space to breathe. She hasn't done anything to destroy your trust."

Logan laughs bitterly. "Why do you want me off her back? I won't have my sister become some whore. I won't have her like you."

"Stand. Down. Now." Elias pushes me behind him as he steps up to Logan. "What you're not going to do is take your anger out on Grace and disrespect her. You said a lot of shit tonight and I let it slide because of our friendship, but if this is how you act when your feel your back is against the wall then I don't need your friendship. Your true fucking colors are showing, Logan."

Logan scuffs. "Then quit putting me against the wall!"

"You backed yourself against that damn wall! You know you're in the wrong here and now you feel like we're attacking you, when we just want you to open your damn eyes and see that YOU fucked up. Not I nor Grace nor Bella!" Elias yells as he takes a step towards Logan. I quickly grab his arm and pull him to me slightly.

"So now you're defending Lani? You have never defended a woman before, so why start now?" He smiles as he looks from me to Elias. "You want a piece of her ass, huh? You want to fuck her don't you and once you do you're going to throw her out like the trash she has become?!"