Chapter 41

I toss and turn for a few moments before my stomach begins to roar with hunger. This baby is hungry and is hungry now.

I look to the bright green numbers displayed on the alarm clock on the nightstand and groan. It's only three forty-two in the morning. Maybe Elias will go with me.

"Babe, the baby and I are hungry." I shake him a few times before he begins to stir awake.

He picks up his head and groans. "Do you want pineapples and pickles?"

I giggle as he flops around on the bed like a child before throwing the blanket off his body and stomping to the dresser to put on a pair of shorts.

"No. I want a sandwich with pineapple juice. And maybe if I'm still hungry after that, I'll eat me some pineapples and pickles."

I smile as Elias mumbles incoherent words under his breath before walking to the bed and pulling me up. "Let's go feed my baby."

I cringe at the empty beer bottles and red solo cups that are littering the floor. To think they want us to actually live in this house with a child. I scuff. "You're right, babe. Maybe we should start to look for a place."

"I told you." He chuckles before picking me up and sitting me on the counter. "Should we start looking on Monday?"

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. That way we still have time and we don't have to do it last minute."

Now I know what Elias means. The frat house is not a place for a baby. The baby needs to grow up in a stable home no matter how much it's going to hurt not seeing the guys everyday.

"Why are you crying, baby? I'm making you a sandwich." He abandons the food before cupping my face and wiping away my tears.

"I-I really am going to miss the guys even if they get on my nerves," I sniffle. "Also It's these stupid hormones. I promise I'm not a crybaby."

"I know." Elias laughs as he kisses my lips. "We can always come and visit them or the can come to our house."

I nod liking the sound of that before getting off the counter and pouring me some pineapple juice. I retrieve my usual from the back of the fridge and smile at the thought of the pineapples and pickles hitting my tastebuds.

"Sometimes I think the baby is going to come out smelling like pineapples and pickles as many times you eat them a day."

"Very funny, Elias." I playfully roll my eyes. "You know I'm glad I'm friends with Hope."

"Who's Hope?" Elias hands me the sandwich as he looks at me confused before getting a piece of my pickle and popping it in his mouth.

"Logan's girlfriend duh." I playfully smack his chest the same time he tenses up. "She really is a good person and I hope her and Logan can make it work. He deserves his happiness and I think Hope is the one who can fulfill that."

"Baby... she's not your friend." I look up from my sandwich and feel my smile drop as tears blur my vision. What does he mean she's not my friend? Elias shoulders sag and he sighs deeply. "Let's get to bed. We have to get up early to meet your mom after all."

***************************************

"Baby, we don't have time. We have to leave now if we want to beat the lunch traffic." I shut Elias up with a swipe of my tongue on the tip of his head, licking up his pre-cum.

I'm flipped over by Elias who's now pulling up my dress and moving my thong to the side. "As much as I want you to suck me off, we're going to have to be quick, babe."