Chapter 43

It's been a week since we left my mother's and I still haven't heard a word from her. I've called and texted close to a hundred times, but she still won't answer me.

Well except for two days ago when she told me she wouldn't be home tomorrow for Christmas because she was going out of town. That's when reality hit me. She was avoiding me. Why? I don't know, but I intend to find out.

It did hurt but I had Elias and I was happy to spend our first Christmas together, and we did. Bella and I decorated the tree and Elias and I exchanged gifts and spent the whole day im his room watching Supernatural and having sex.

We've also been looking for houses, but seem to be having trouble. Either Elias doesn't like something about the house and I do or vice versa. It's a never winning battle.

"Babe?" I look towards Elias who's tongue is slightly sticking out as he concentrates on his work that's on his lap. I hold back a giggle at how cute he looks.

"Hmmm?" He hums not taking his eyes off his notes.

Fuck that's hot. The way his eyebrows are pinched together in concentration. The way his bottom lip is slightly sticking out as his tongue lazily rest on the side of his mouth. The way the front of his hair is coming out of the back of the hat as he wears it backwards on his head.

"Babe..." Elias snaps his fingers in my face as he smirks at me. "Your moaning. Don't tell me you're horny again? We just had sex two times before we started studying."

"I'm sorry." I blush looking down as Elias chuckles. "I was just thinking. We're looking for a house to buy, but what happens when you graduate next year? Once you graduate, I will still have two more years of university and..."

It hits me and I begin to cry. I don't know why I never thought of it until now, before I can think further into it Elias picks me up and sits me on his lap with his legs in between mine.

"What's wrong, Grace? Why are you crying?" He gently wipes my tears with the pad of his thumbs. "Talk to me, love. I can't fix it unless you tell me."

"I will still have two more years of university when you graduate. We can't buy a house because you'll be leaving when you get drafted into the NFL. We don't even know where you will be drafted to. You won't be with me and I can't live in a house we shared together if you're not going to be there. Babe! How am I going to go to school and raise a child by myself wh-" I ramble on until Elias kisses me to shut me up.

I moan against his lips before he slowly pulls away and cups my face. "Calm down, babe. If it makes you feel better, we'll rent a two bedroom apartment until I graduate and whoever I get drafted with I will buy a house there. You can put a request to transfer wherever I get drafted too. I'm not going to leave you to do this by yourself and I'm not going to go a day without seeing you or our baby. I love you and our child to much to let anything come in between us. Football be damn."

I smile as I look into his warm brown eyes and nod. "How did I get so lucky? I love you so much, Elias."

"Yea we love you so much, Elias." Ted and Ned say in unison before the twins and I begin to laugh.

Elias rolls his eyes before lifting me off him and placing me on the bed beside him. "Come. It's almost dinner time. Let's go to Torchy's Taco's and get something to eat."

I eagerly nod before hoping off the bed and putting on my boots. Bella and I have been cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for the past week, and I'm glad I get a break. Not that I mind cooking for my man. I love it.

We get downstairs where Bella and Ben are laying on the couch together watching tv. "Hey guys," I say walking up to them.

"Hey, baby mama. What are you doing?" Bella pulls me to her and begins to rub my small, but noticeable baby bump.